estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.8a + Multimod by BrandyYT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 885 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: RobKrauzer

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
I need help how i can enter in the neighbor house in the night?
Someone told me to click in the window in the night bot is not working. I don't know if I need something like doing in a specific day or i click in the wrong window someone can tell me the step please

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Can anyone help me I been stuck at this both scene since last year Dec 2022

LILLY PATH
i've met alan and marcus and went to eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event . on step (4 Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.) when i go to visit the neighbour's house at monday and saturday at the evening there is no check for the nosie option just old event with lilly on the train.

and how do i do this on beth path

How do i call beth to go into my room ?

(i go into my room in the afternoon but it didn't show select call beth to study math)

Minigame with Beth:

1. Repeat the 69 scene.
2. Win the minigame.
3. Now you're able to visit girl's room at nights. But for now there is nothing to do there.
well, posting the same thing four times is not going to convince anyone to try and help...and anyway I have a similar issue for three weeks now and nobody has been able to help, the whole game is a bit buggy

ParkerParcelParcec

Jan 21, 2020
I have a similar issue for three weeks now and nobody has been able to help, the whole game is a bit buggy
I'm stuck because an event from two people had to occur at the same time. The only way to fix it is to have a save before the bug to occur. That's how i got past my first bug.

This game has so much potential being a neuron activator game similar to Celavie's games. but the lack of a checklist system per update or a debug menu really hampers it down. It also sucks that there is no way to contact the creator unless you've paid $2 to their patreon.

I have to be methodical about playing this game, and it becomes not a game to jack off to, its a game to get around the bugs.

Last edited:

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Can someone explain to me how to get the scene between fastfood and soulsplit
or tell me in what version of the game it got released so I can find instructions in the WT

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
Ring of Lust [v0.4.8a] [Votan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
hello, can you please update this compressed?

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is the new update 4.9a

Changelog:

- Cleo's storyline continued

- New scene with Cleo and Lilly

- Susan's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Beth

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.4.9a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.06.2023 (gallery bugfix)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ring of Lust [v0.4.9a] [Votan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RingOfLust-0.4.9a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kdy18
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes