Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Yeah but now I'm having the same problem triggering the event with where Michelle interrupts you with Susan in the kitchen.
do you mean the one where you get interrupted at Susan's house and continue anyway, or the one in the entrance on a wednesday or saturday (you have to set the alarm and meet Susan in the entrance hall to be interrupted by Michelle - I don't know of one in the kitchen unless it's later

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
do you mean the one where you get interrupted at Susan's house and continue anyway, or the one in the entrance on a wednesday or saturday (you have to set the alarm and meet Susan in the entrance hall to be interrupted by Michelle - I don't know of one in the kitchen unless it's later
So I was an idiot I kept thinking I had to go to Michelle in the early AM, not the door-that worked. Thanks!

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
no worries, glad to help. I'm going to re-try what you said as well (though I think I already did those multiple times)
I did too. I just re-ran them and it worked.

And now despite having done all the swim lessons and peeking in Lilly's window I can't trigger Betty going to the beach for some reason. Any ideas there?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I did too. I just re-ran them and it worked.

And now despite having done all the swim lessons and peeking in Lilly's window I can't trigger Betty going to the beach for some reason. Any ideas there?
lol, you're ahead of me now, didn't play much yesterday as I started a new game. Going to see if I can get it now, though so far I've done Betty's bits in her room as well as the living room and there is nothing else, I also re-did the afternoon 'training' day...boy she would have been sore by the end of that day as I also did the early morning with her in the bathroom
...actually, just checked and I am missing one picture from Beth's gallery - 'Night visit'.....which is weird as I've done everything I can do in here room, unless this is her coming to my room.
NEXT - well, seems the one I was missing was catching Beth spying on Michelle when she is in her room masturbating, but I have tried and tried for that and couldn't get it to work either

Last edited:

rasinkane78

Jul 22, 2019
This is not a reply, just an observation. I would like to see some Deepthroat action with Michelle, Stella, Bethany & Susan? He is not that big, to not warent this action.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, so, on the list of places you can go at night (the thing on the right of the screen), I still have a space in purple, so I have my room, blank, living room, girls room.
Is that supposed to have the link to go to Michelles room? If so, does anyone know what opens that up? I've taken her to the restaurant many, many times and have tries both sexual positions, but there is never an option to go to her room afterwards. In the Walkthrough it says 'have sex with Michelle after the restaurant' - I've done that as I gave the image in the gallery and I just went through it again
I'm slowly working backwards in this whole game to try and work out why I cannot trigger the Beth interupting at breakfast for swimming lessons and I think that is down to not finding her outside Michelles room, which has to be triggered by something before that, which I guess is the thing with Beth as that's the image in the Gallery I am missing and I cannot remember doing that...even though I've managed to do EVERYTHING else up to the end of version 2.6 which includes a section which says I need to have completed that bit with Beth....so I am baffled how it can be the problem.
I tried the mod in a copy of my game and opening the gallery makes the game continue BUT I hate it as it opens EVERYTHING so doesn't make it a game any more just a string of clicks with no thought involved. If I could JUST open that one image up then I'd be happy, but seems nobody can help with this, not even the creator as they've never commented.

Last edited:

Ass licker

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 1978099

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-07
Release Date: 2023-05-07
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.8a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: TORRENT - - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - -

Patches:

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - Cheat/Gallery/Improvements Mod

Icejin thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1276760 View attachment 1276771 View attachment 1276772 View attachment 1276762 View attachment 1276765 View attachment 1276768 View attachment 1276769 View attachment 1276758 View attachment 1276766 View attachment 1276770 View attachment 1276763 View attachment 1276773
When are you going to release the android version

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
OK, so, on the list of places you can go at night (the thing on the right of the screen), I still have a space in purple, so I have my room, blank, living room, girls room.
Is that supposed to have the link to go to Michelles room? If so, does anyone know what opens that up? I've taken her to the restaurant many, many times and have tries both sexual positions, but there is never an option to go to her room afterwards. In the Walkthrough it says 'have sex with Michelle after the restaurant' - I've done that as I gave the image in the gallery and I just went through it again
I'm slowly working backwards in this whole game to try and work out why I cannot trigger the Beth interupting at breakfast for swimming lessons and I think that is down to not finding her outside Michelles room, which has to be triggered by something before that, which I guess is the thing with Beth as that's the image in the Gallery I am missing and I cannot remember doing that...even though I've managed to do EVERYTHING else up to the end of version 2.6 which includes a section which says I need to have completed that bit with Beth....so I am baffled how it can be the problem.
I tried the mod in a copy of my game and opening the gallery makes the game continue BUT I hate it as it opens EVERYTHING so doesn't make it a game any more just a string of clicks with no thought involved. If I could JUST open that one image up then I'd be happy, but seems nobody can help with this, not even the creator as they've never commented.

You have to go to her in the evening to get it to open at night....

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
where to find Betty in all locations by clicking on her.
still not clear what you mean by that...are you asking a question or giving a reply. As far as I'm aware you cannot just click on a character in the game at any point unless it's part of the story line.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
still not clear what you mean by that...are you asking a question or giving a reply. As far as I'm aware you cannot just click on a character in the game at any point unless it's part of the story line.
During an event its a mini game type thing. If I recall correctly you start it by tutoring math for her in your room.

alexjr85

Jul 2, 2022
Can anyone help me I been stuck at this both scene since last year Dec 2022

LILLY PATH
i've met alan and marcus and went to eat dinner with them more then once to trigger the next event . on step (4 Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.) when i go to visit the neighbour's house at monday and saturday at the evening there is no check for the nosie option just old event with lilly on the train.

and how do i do this on beth path

How do i call beth to go into my room ?

(i go into my room in the afternoon but it didn't show select call beth to study math)

Minigame with Beth:

1. Repeat the 69 scene.
2. Win the minigame.
3. Now you're able to visit girl's room at nights. But for now there is nothing to do there.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes