RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
For those not finding a link to the unofficial Android version:

From what I've read, due to an overabundance of work and a shortage of mods to do it, the site will no longer maintain the links to unofficial compressed or Android versions. It's possible that developers who own their pages may choose to do so, but in general you'll have to check for the posts about those. You may want to go into your preferences and set the search order to newest first, to make searching for those easier.

The66 already updated his Android port here

P.S. - I believe this new rule also holds true for mods. Rely on searching the appropriate forum for the latest updates (or catch every new post from when a new version hits the OP).

Last edited:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, I guess I'm done with this game. Nobody seems to be able to shed light on why I cannot trigger the Beth asking to go swimming thing. I have now tried SIX different sundays at breakfast and EVERY TIME she says she has homework to do. I have done each and every step in the Walkthrough multiple times now and spent each of those weeks leading up to the Sunday breakfast trying every available option (even though I know most of them have nothing to do with this). Without the Betty swimming lessons everything else is closed off (according to the Walkthrough), Lilly and Chloe just will not progress.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Bug is still there for 4.5 where you can't follow Lilly on Saturday night if you've progressed Cleo to the point where you go to her bedroom. So that particular route for Lilly is hard locked if you didn't already do it.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Bug is still there for 4.5 where you can't follow Lilly on Saturday night if you've progressed Cleo to the point where you go to her bedroom. So that particular route for Lilly is hard locked if you didn't already do it.
can't go to Cleo's bedroom and I can only follow Lilly as far as I get a thigh job from her....not sure if it goes further than that as she still disappears after that.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Need some help. I'm following the walkthrough and I am at hte point where I am seeting up swim lessons for Betty. I've gotten to the point where I've asked permission from the neighbors. But when I go to tell her about it on Sunday Morning, only Betty and Michelle are there, not Stella. I have gotten the scene in the enchanted living room and gone to sleep. Anything else I need to have done to trigger this?

Reactions: tarıkkırat

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Need some help. I'm following the walkthrough and I am at hte point where I am seeting up swim lessons for Betty. I've gotten to the point where I've asked permission from the neighbors. But when I go to tell her about it on Sunday Morning, only Betty and Michelle are there, not Stella. I have gotten the scene in the enchanted living room and gone to sleep. Anything else I need to have done to trigger this?
how did you get to ask permission, I'm stuck trying to get Beth to interrupt at breakfast, I've done the whole visit the neighbours on saturday for lunch and all I get is a BJ

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
how did you get to ask permission, I'm stuck trying to get Beth to interrupt at breakfast, I've done the whole visit the neighbours on saturday for lunch and all I get is a BJ
Welp after I enchanted the living room and got the living room scenes, and the beach scene with just Michelle, and Michelle and Stella on Sunday AM I complimented Mchelle to get a conversation about going to the beach with her and Stella. Betty interuppted complaining she isn't included because she can't swim which leads Billy to offer to ask persmission to teach her in the pool. Then went to Sat dinner and was asked before husband started praying.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes