Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Doesn't work that's why I am asking.
Umm, i don't know if this is the issue, but I think it's because you downloaded the patch but didn't remove all the numbers from the first part of the name. It auto generates a number on the file for some reason when you download it. You must remove the numbers first and then put it into the game folder. At least that's how other patches work. I'm downloading this specifically so I can help. So, I'll tell you if it works.

Reactions: SNOW 777
Oct 28, 2017
Umm, i don't know if this is the issue, but I think it's because you downloaded the patch but didn't remove all the numbers from the first part of the name. It auto generates a number on the file for some reason when you download it. You must remove the numbers first and then put it into the game folder. At least that's how other patches work. I'm downloading this specifically so I can help. So, I'll tell you if it works.
No no I have removed the numbers and placed the patch as it is 0_ROL_MOD_jsbb.rpy in the game folder actually it doesn't work for me.i gave up trying any way

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
No no I have removed the numbers and placed the patch as it is 0_ROL_MOD_jsbb.rpy in the game folder actually it doesn't work for me.i gave up trying any way
Yeah, it didn't work for me either. Though, If I may ask: Did you have the compressed version or the full version? I had the compressed version. Either it's one of those things or the guy with patch is lying cause from my understanding, the patch he posted is a Cheat Mod.

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, it didn't work for me either. Though, If I may ask: Did you have the compressed version or the full version? I had the compressed version. Either it's one of those things or the guy with patch is lying cause from my understanding, the patch he posted is a Cheat Mod.
I tried it on both the compressed version and the original version but it didn't work for both .
:confused: I cannot tell that he is lying or not but let's say that the patch worked for him and he got lucky . Sorry I didn't know it was a cheat mod I thought it was a I patch as he said . But I did asked him to upload his game with patched but I didn't got any response.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I tried it on both the compressed version and the original version but it didn't work for both .
:confused: I cannot tell that he is lying or not but let's say that the patch worked for him and he got lucky . Sorry I didn't know it was a cheat mod I thought it was a I patch as he said . But I did asked him to upload his game with patched but I didn't got any response.
Yeah, Believe it or not, I've been trying everything to get some form of proper way of playing this game the way it was intended. Not the BS patreon made me change it so "canonically" they are not related. I even have old saves that were from then, I just can't use them more than 2 screens cause I run into errors.

Anyway Deepthroatme Do you actually have a patch? Cause what you posted was a Cheat Mod. I've searched everywhere for a proper patch. If you have it, It'd be really cool of you. At the very least, if you can change it WITH the cheat mod, all the better. I've been trying to change the script, but all I see is a huge archive file. I don't know how to modify that.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
File is too big to upload, just started new game and it's step, suggest you try one of my7 saves
View attachment 1014056 View attachment 1014058 View attachment 1014059 View attachment 1014060 View attachment 1014061 View attachment 1014062
Thanks for the saves, but I end up a with a similar problems to my own saves. For some reason my name is (mh) and all the other members also have brackets around their name. The Stepsister thing doesn't go away. Case and point when you meet little sister for the first time.
screenshot0001.png
Is there anything else that you think may be affecting the saves? Maybe a file that is cached that reminds the game to give you a proper version? I say this cause in your above image it say "Mom" in the actual text... Hmm.. this is definitely weird. Considering the game doesn't make it easy for you to edit its files, let alone script, I'd say this is a problem :/

Edit: I think I know what happened with your saves. You named her "Mom" but it still gives step mother
screenshot0003.png
I was hoping their was a way to just modify the "Stepmother" part and dialogue at the beginning. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Deepthroatme and Kakarot vegeta
So, I've had some success. I guess when necessity meets SUPER easy to look up things on life, you get invention (that I'm sure everyone and their mother knows about). With all that said. I managed to get an extractor to unpack the file. This one to be exact:

I'm sure it can be done in UnRen, but as I was looking it up, I just did what instructions said, and ended up with this program.
This game is weird in that it comes in all one file in the archive. Split up, it's actually workable.

I've looked into scripts and there are quite a few. Maybe about 41 modifiable files. The only thing is, as it's pretty obvious, the game is just hard scripted with the stepcest. Like the "step" stuff is in basically EVERY file. It's not hard to replace all instances with Mom, Sister, etc. The real pain comes with correcting the forced "as your father's new wife" nonesense and finding inconsistencies in every file. The good news, it's nothing a rewrite can't handle. I just need to dedicate myself to do it. While I don't like committing myself to anything, especially online, I'll look into it. I have other projects that need my attention that I've got to tighten up. If I just make a simple one pass "Incest patch" (that's weird to see me type) with a new intro and step removal, I'll have to count on you guys to help me with corrections.

With all that out of the way, anyone is welcomed to try and change it I suppose :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: punisher2099

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here the latest release for the game 2.6a ^_^ link included the PC, Mac, and the walkthrough

Attach is the updated walkthrough for those people :)

Changelog:

- Continuation of Ashley's story

- Two new scenes with Lilly

- Bonus scene with Stella

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Jancvk

Mar 1, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.2.5b Christmas special] Votan

Main Game
Original Size Win/Linux: 1.84 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.82 GB

Main Game
Compressed Size Win/Linux: 466 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 449 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you update the latest crunched version?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
For some reason, I can't get Lilly to show at the swimming pool. Yes, I did the bathroom scene...Any idea, please? Thanks?

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes