DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
is it me or is there nothing im seeing of any new add ons to these updates I see the gym is there but theres no way of using it? even if I get the lust to 200 still no new up grades to the ring?

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys

I started playing the game but somehow the scene from Michelle talking at the phone with MC´ dad has never trigged...

Someone can give me a hand please!

Greetings

Last edited:

Tim C

May 12, 2018
I have visited Beth in the bathroom in the morning and got her playing with herself. But I cannot visit her at night in her room. How do you win the mini game?

Chetviper

May 11, 2020
Can someone tell how to trigger Beth's minigame, ive tried repeating 69 scene over and over and going to a different room and nothing seems to want to work

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Can someone tell how to trigger Beth's minigame, ive tried repeating 69 scene over and over and going to a different room and nothing seems to want to work
You have to get other characters progress, then watch tv together with Beth, she wants password for sisters laptop, go to your room, nap, nap, option to get the password with tech skill should be in, get the pass, give it to Beth, win minigame

Reactions: hentai charley

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have done all steps according to walktrough, WT says jack off, ratti will come and have 3some, never triggered.

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
anyone know how to get Lilly's second pool scene when you become invisible. I cannot trigger it. I keep triggering the "Join her" option.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is there anyway to input loads of lust points? I did the money fine on saveeditonline, but couldn't find the variable to put loads of lust in.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/early_morning.rpy", line 77, in <module>
NameError: name 'beach_michelle_stella_sea_fuck' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "early_morning.rpyc", line 77, in script
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\\Desktop\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/early_morning.rpy", line 77, in <module>
NameError: name 'beach_michelle_stella_sea_fuck' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ring of Lust 0.2.6a
Tue Feb 16 00:19:43 2021

Ketamin

Sep 9, 2018
Beth came in my room, we had 69 then the minigame is triggered.. but in the second part of minigame i get this error and i cant advance forward.. any help or idead?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "sneaking.rpyc", line 109, in script
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 38, in execute
File "game/sneaking.rpy", line 39, in execute
File "C:\Users\Top\Desktop\New folder\RingofLust-0.2.6a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 655, in _key
raise Exception("Action is required in ui.key.")
Exception: Action is required in ui.key.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ring of Lust 0.2.6a
Tue Feb 16 15:35:52 2021
```

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I just feel like unpacking and altering triggers as so many dont trigger!! FFS!!

The missing trigger for Ratti scene was shower scene with Michelle ... :/

Last edited:

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
I cannot unlock the scene that gives you the store to be able to buy the anal lube. I visited Beth at night multiple times
and spied on her in the early morning. What am I missing??

Reactions: olololo1234
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes