peas

Jul 31, 2018
Wish this had a hint system. So much repeat and repeat trying to find something new.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.2.7a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: tommyjohne

nickblames

Apr 26, 2017
Here's an Incest patch for 2.7a

Extract to the "game" folder.

Removed the "steps" and rewrote a bit of the intro to make a little more sense. Probably missed a few things, but it works. I also added a few extra options to the first part of the game to view both scenes when given a choice.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yeah slow burn sum more
WTF are you on about? There's vaginal or anal sex with all the main characters as of 2.4. I haven't played the newest updates but that's a ridiculous statement.

Here's an Incest patch for 2.7a

Workupload

Extract to the "game" folder.

Removed the "steps" and rewrote a bit of the intro to make a little more sense. Probably missed a few things, but it works. I also added a few extra options to the first part of the game to view both scenes when given a choice.
Thanks. I did the same thing and renamed the Mom and put "Aunt" in front of Susan's name as well, but I skimped on the intro since I'm never gonna replay it lol. Probably won't look at yours right away but I'll compare with mine at some point.

Reactions: theola

warped

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone have any save files around V2.5 or 2.6 I lost my old save moving my from my laptop to Desktop

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Any way to progress the new content if Beth won't interrupt Michelle on Sunday morning?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
It's been so long since i have played this game.. actually i have redownload it like 3 or 4 updates ago but i haven't even got to the current content at that time. So i was wondering if the mom and aunt is already bangable ?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
seems like its bugged.
you can bypass that with a save editor
find beth_swim_learn_approved and change the value to 1
cant recommend it tho as you never know how it might effect future versions
If anybody is stuck because of Beth I don't know if the above works but if you have Unren you can set "beth_swim_learn_approved_true = True" and then you can go to the backyard during the afternoon and it will let you progress from there.

Reactions: neithernor

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
so, where is this?
google "save edit"
drag the save file from ring of lust > game > saves
find the beth_swim_learn_approved and change it to 1
download new save file and put it in the save folder and then you "teach her"

It's been so long since i have played this game.. actually i have redownload it like 3 or 4 updates ago but i haven't even got to the current content at that time. So i was wondering if the mom and aunt is already bangable ?
yes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hg0 and VolksKrieg

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
i have downloaded it now, but i kind of hesitating. Is it good though ?
the content? yes its very good and there is a decent amount.
currently I think the game suffers from other issues such as a hint system to help get to that content.
I recommend using the WT as it pretty hard to progress without it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.7a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
is it possible to get a save to 0.2.6 perhaps? kinda annoying to have to replay since I havent downloaded this in a while! Thanks in advance if someone furnishes me with a Save File!

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes