PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Question: Why is Betty called Beth in the walkthrough and most of the christmas episode? And why is Billy called bill in the walkthrough and christmas episode?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, I'm stuck where Beth needs to interrupt the thing about going to the beach!!!!!!!!
Easiest way to do this. Save Saturday night, Sunday morning go in the kitchen (don't use powers on Michelle). If Stella is sitting at the table with Beth and Michelle, Compliment Michelle. If she isn't, reload to Saturday night and try again. If that doesn't work, you are missing some other scene.

Reactions: hentai charley

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Бет не мешает беседе в воскресенье утром, пробовала много раз. Все сцены до этого были. Сцена до этого, где Бет ночью приходит в комнату главного героя (поза 69), тоже была там. Но утром, говоря о пляже с Бет просто не бывает.
Speak in english@!!!

MetMan21

Jan 9, 2020
Speak in english@!!!
Beth does not interfere with the Sunday morning conversation, has tried many times. All the scenes before that were. The scene before that, where Beth comes to the main character's room at night (pose 69), was also there. But in the morning, talking about the beach with Beth just doesn't happen.

Zeroa7m

May 14, 2019
Hello everyone))) Is it possible to add a mod to the game that would give hints in the game which way to follow. Otherwise, it’s just a lot of time spent figuring out the right path.

Reactions: Prog1r

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you unlock the girls room???
To unlock the girls room at night you have to call Beth to your room in the afternoon until she talks about you coming to their room at night. I'm not sure what will trigger her talking about it, could be calling her a number of times or it could be progressing through someones story to unlock it. Just keep progressing through all the girls events and keep calling Beth to your room and see if she will talk about you coming to their room at night, eventually she will talk about it.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How to unlock swimming lessons with Beth? The walkthrough says that I should talk with Michelle about the beach at sunday and Beth will interrupt me. But it doesn't happen. Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?
Stella has to be at the table as well, or Beth won't interrupt.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I have the same problem, and Stella is at the table....
Have you progressed through all of Stella's stuff and all of Beth's up to this point? Also, you need to complete most (if not all) of Cleo's and Lilly's routes. It's possible you missed something that is blocking it from triggering.

Beth's swimming lessons were the last thing I did in the game. Not sure if that is necessary or not.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone help me ? I don't know if my game is bugged or what I gotta do to visit the neighbor to earn money like the walktrough tells me to. I got really far with the Stepmother and already met the neighbor and seen all 3 scenes on her backyard, but I don't have her location to visit her.
Have you got to the part of Stepmother's route where the Billy says he wants to take Michelle to a restaurant? If not, you need to progress to that point. Then you'll be able to visit Cleo to earn money.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes