MDC81111

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone know how to get Beth to interrupt when it comes to the beach thing I have been trying for a while now and keep getting nothing aside from the new Beth content I have done everything.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know how to get Beth to interrupt when it comes to the beach thing I have been trying for a while now and keep getting nothing aside from the new Beth content I have done everything.
we been asking the dev yet since the new update, and we havent got a answer yet.....

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
You need Stella at the table with you or Beth won't interrupt. If Stella is there, and Beth still won't interrupt, either you missed some scene with someone that is blocking Beth from interrupting, or there is a bug in your version of the game.

I got it to work no problem with v0.2.7a, though I started the game for the first time with v0.2.7a, so it's possible the save files from an earlier version are missing some variable that will trigger this scene. Also teaching Beth to swim was the last thing I completed in the game, so that's one reason I'm thinking you might be missing some scene.

Zugeliang

Jul 10, 2017
You need Stella at the table with you or Beth won't interrupt. If Stella is there, and Beth still won't interrupt, either you missed some scene with someone that is blocking Beth from interrupting, or there is a bug in your version of the game.

I got it to work no problem with v0.2.7a, though I started the game for the first time with v0.2.7a, so it's possible the save files from an earlier version are missing some variable that will trigger this scene. Also teaching Beth to swim was the last thing I completed in the game, so that's one reason I'm thinking you might be missing some scene.
I did a howl run from the beginning following the walkthrough, still dont geht her interrupt in sunday morning

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Download link for 2.8a Walkthrough attach for those peeps

Changelog:

- Beth's storyline continued

- Lilly's storyline continued

- New scene with Stella

- New scene with Cleo

- Bonus scene in Lilly's room at nigh

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
Download link for 2.8a Walkthrough attach for those peeps
Google Drive

Changelog:

- Beth's storyline continued

- Lilly's storyline continued

- New scene with Stella

- New scene with Cleo

- Bonus scene in Lilly's room at nigh

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements
in thew walkthough, if i want to see Cloe new sence, i have to go visit them at night, but no matter which day i go, it just said "its too late for visit"..... have anyone know how to fix that? thanks a lot

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is it me or is the guide for 2.7 screwed up with the names and some wording? Mentions Beth being at the breakfast table on Sunday when talking to Michelle. Then tried to go neighbours house on Saturday but cannot talk to anyone without the undertable bj scene kicking in.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.3.0a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.06.2021 (v0.3.0a)

Last edited:

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I got the same problem that I had last time, I couldn't get Beth to interrupt at sun when Michelle mentions going to the beach........

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
in thew walkthough, if i want to see Cloe new sence, i have to go visit them at night, but no matter which day i go, it just said "its too late for visit"..... have anyone know how to fix that? thanks a lot
In the evening, do to the city, go to the store, do the glory hole scene or not, you go back to the map and can clic on the neighbors house.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Does anyone have a link to a compressed version the link here is not working
Ring of Lust [v0.2.8a] [Votan] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 2.36 GB
Original Mac Size: 2.35 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 535 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 518 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I got the same problem that I had last time, I couldn't get Beth to interrupt at sun when Michelle mentions going to the beach........
Can anyone share v0.2.7a 's full save ?
cant visit neighbours house at night, any fix for this?
wont work over here :( i must be doing something wrong
Take the save the guy posted in the quote below...
complete 2.7a save at Betty swim
Then do as this guy says after you teach beth how to swim...
In the evening, do to the city, go to the store, do the glory hole scene or not, you go back to the map and can clic on the neighbors house.
...and you should get every new thing no problem (I just tested it). Really disappointed with the Cleo scene though. Weve gotten blow jobs/tit jobs basically everywhere at this point, so I was kinda hoping this would be the one that went all the way :cry:

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes