Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
Take the save the guy posted in the quote below...

Then do as this guy says after you teach beth how to swim...

...and you should get every new thing no problem (I just tested it). Really disappointed with the Cleo scene though. Weve gotten blow jobs/tit jobs basically everywhere at this point, so I was kinda hoping this would be the one that went all the way :cry:
I tried to do it it says in the comments above to go to the store and arrive at night when I click on the neighbor's house it does not work it tells me to go to bed

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
In the evening, do to the city, go to the store, do the glory hole scene or not, you go back to the map and can clic on the neighbors house.
I did so, but when click in neighbour's house all I get is "It's too late for a visit".

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
They should reallly remake this sanbox game into a VN game.
All that repeating is making me dizzy, not to mention how annoying it is to trigger anything.
I dont mind Sandbox games, but only if they have a proper hint system with them. I believe this game needs a hint system and i wish some awesome mod creator would make one or if the game creator would put one in.

Reactions: rKnight

Creepz

Oct 5, 2017
we been asking the dev yet since the new update, and we havent got a answer yet.....
You are probably missing an event.
I will take a wild guess and say its the lily event at the swimming pool/backyard. You need to get the 2 scenes: one when you "join her" and the other when u say "no" then u get the option of joining her while invisible.
Have fun

shoaib

Oct 8, 2017
cant do the lily part in walkthrough 2.6 (1) can anyone help i got the dildo i think but what do i do after that

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
I tried to do it it says in the comments above to go to the store and arrive at night when I click on the neighbor's house it does not work it tells me to go to bed
I did so, but when click in neighbour's house all I get is "It's too late for a visit".
If youre still getting nothing than like theyve said your probably missing progress somewhere. If you did it with the save I quoted earlier, I dont know what to tell you. Remember though that the "store" isnt the grocery store. When he said that it confused me to. He's talking about the clothing outlet where you check in the back to see who's trying things on and end up with either an extremely curvacious redhead we need more scenes with or a blonde thats also quite nice. If you really just want to see the scenes I can provide you with a save right before Cleo's stuff? But fair warning, its a bit of a let down as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GaboCAP

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Seems i am stuck with 4 of the girls in the household..

On Michelle i kept on repeating using the ring at her, in the morning and while she was the dishes, In that it always say she suppress her excitement. As i remember when the last time i have played it, it didn't take that long for her to call have a conversation with her husband. Also When you make MC jerkoff in the evening it only shows the 2nd. Also the evening event at the living room and in her room.

On Susan I am also stuck at the foot job at the living room.

On Betty, i have already played hide n seek with her. The last 'new' event i had with her is when they hide at the closet because stella was there playing with herself.

On Stella, the last event i had is when the boyfriend visited her last not knowing what happen. you know the breakup part.

Don't know where i did wrong. Maybe because i used cheat to rush upgrading the skill's for the MC?
It's possible, this game seems pretty easy to break, I've seemingly done it twice now with the hospital not showing up for me after the ex fight and I'm not restarting a third time.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolksKrieg

Ghost-280

May 1, 2020
If youre still getting nothing than like theyve said your probably missing progress somewhere. If you did it with the save I quoted earlier, I dont know what to tell you. Remember though that the "store" isnt the grocery store. When he said that it confused me to. He's talking about the clothing outlet where you check in the back to see who's trying things on and end up with either an extremely curvacious redhead we need more scenes with or a blonde thats also quite nice. If you really just want to see the scenes I can provide you with a save right before Cleo's stuff? But fair warning, its a bit of a let down as
why not because now I don't know what to do

ivano

Jul 31, 2017
I found the stuck,

1. Catch the scene at the backyard while Lilly swimming in the pool.
2. There's two scenes. When you choose to join her (one when you join and one when you are invisible)
3. Repeant two time when you join
4. Then At Sunday talk with Michelle about the beach. Beth will interrupt you

pidorok228

Jun 4, 2018
can someone share save after 0.1.5, i have problems with Michelle, but have already gone further with other characters

Thanatos1210

Feb 17, 2019
All complete, beside the last Event with Cleo where u have to visit the neighbor's house at night... that's where i'm stuck

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Thank you very much my friend, I used the save and get the scene. I was pretty sure about getting all previous steps done, but go figure (also I noticed now in the galery that missed a scene with Michelle and another with Beth).
And about the
, I'm not dissapointed at all, big fan (I'm a man of simple tastes).

doggnash

Feb 20, 2020
Take the save the guy posted in the quote below...

Then do as this guy says after you teach beth how to swim...

...and you should get every new thing no problem (I just tested it). Really disappointed with the Cleo scene though. Weve gotten blow jobs/tit jobs basically everywhere at this point, so I was kinda hoping this would be the one that went all the way :cry:
Omfg! Still no sex with Cleo!? I was just doing everything for her only....
Then I’ll just wait for next update and saves, thanks a lot for letting us know. You’re legend

• Red Heart
Reactions: beegemgeege
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes