m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
How can I get rid of this message it crops up when I go to the store and please, no smart ass replies like don't go to the store

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Beth: 1. Make sure that you had scene in the enchanted living room
2. Go to sleep in you room at night

a 69 scene, right ?

So, the next is 3. At Sunday talk with Michelle about the beach. Beth will interrupt you.

But no interruption at all.
I get the scenes with Lilly at the pool, I don't know if it's releated, I played them more than 2 times each, but still nothing.

What I did wrong ?

Reactions: Ihba3

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Have you read the walkthrough? there is more content.
I'll try but i think it does not need walkthrough though. I already tried every possible and it aint working.. This is supposed to be easy kind of grind but not really grinding though as you don't need that much.

It's possible, this game seems pretty easy to break, I've seemingly done it twice now with the hospital not showing up for me after the ex fight and I'm not restarting a third time.
Yes sir. that's what i thought too. My very first trial of this game was me getting further on the content than i ever got in the time i have downloaded it again. I just play again while ago, trying to look for other way. I did try to go to the neighbor but the woman can't be approached. For the girls in the household, i can't even grope the mother at night. Whereas on my last try i was stuck there. Don't know maybe i'll stop playing. Good for you, but as i said maybe ill stop but i was tempted to go at it again.

Bitternsalty

Oct 29, 2017
just started this game, please tell me the English gets better... I know it's a bastard of a language, so many words being used incorrectly or in the wrong order, if not just flat out missing, is Really killing the vibe.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, anyones can tell me.......... WERE IS F***ING GALLERY????
I CAN NOT FIND IT NOT ON MAIN MENU, NOT IN-GAME AS WELL!!!!

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Ring Of Lust v0.2.8a Cheat + Gallery + Improvements

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Mod : Mega

Download Android Mod: Mega

Download Pc Mod: Mega

[Android & Pc Mod Updating Soon]

Thank you for this, im sure many like myself will enjoy using this mod. The only suggestion i would make if at all possible is to take a look at one of Lain Games mod, Midnight Paradise, the walkthrough part of that mod is awesome.

Again thank you so much for your work on giving us a mod for this game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thank you for this, im sure many like myself will enjoy using this mod. The only suggestion i would make if at all possible is to take a look at one of Lain Games mod, Midnight Paradise, the walkthrough part of that mod is awesome.

Again thank you so much for your work on giving us a mod for this game.
Lain puts an insane amount of work into her mods, and receives financial assistance to do so. You can't even compare the mods she does now to the mods she did earlier before she was using crowdfunding services, as good as those were already.

EDIT: Granted, you could do a much less involved version of that, like a lot of other people do, but again they don't quite rise to that level of quality. Then that also creates the expectation of consistency. I personally mod most Ren'Py games I play, for instance I've added incest/made some grammar corrections to this game, but I only upload changes here that I feel I can keep up with consistently or that are easy to update with new version releases. Don't underestimate the amount of work it can take to do something like this.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I can't progress with Stella. The last thing I could do is her giving a bj to mc in her room at mornings. That's it. The WT says

>Help Beth with her homework in the girl's room at the afternoon on Tuesday or Thursday. 21.Take a shower at the afternoon.

I DID THIS 50 TIMES. NOTHING HAPPENS IN SHOWER AT AFTERNOONS ANY DAY

Please someone help me :(

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Lain puts an insane amount of work into her mods, and receives financial assistance to do so. You can't even compare the mods she does now to the mods she did earlier before she was using crowdfunding services, as good as those were already.

EDIT: Granted, you could do a much less involved version of that, like a lot of other people do, but again they don't quite rise to that level of quality. Then that also creates the expectation of consistency. I personally mod most Ren'Py games I play, for instance I've added incest/made some grammar corrections to this game, but I only upload changes here that I feel I can keep up with consistently or that are easy to update with new version releases. Don't underestimate the amount of work it can take to do something like this.
I know what you mean and i could only imagine how hard it would be, but i was more giving it as an example then anything else. But to make an easier case i guess you can use a hint system like Lessons in Love, The Tyrant, Virtues and im sure there are other games that have something similar, you know the little question mark at the right top corner of the screen, choose a character and it gives you a hint as to what you need to do, something like that.

None the less thank you so much BrandyYT for putting out a mod for this game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Please anyone help me progress with Stella. I already make her break up with her bf. I can get a bj from her in the mornings at her room. The WT says

> 19. For further progress you must unlock tutoring with Beth.
20. Help Beth with her homework in the girl's room at the afternoon on Tuesday or Thursday.
21.Take a shower at the afternoon

I already did everthing with Bet about tutoring. She gives BJ when tutoring at her room and she also has 69 scene when I tutor her in my room. I already unlocked everthing with her in tutoring. So I helped Beth with her homework in the girls room at the Tuesday or Thursday then next day I take a shower in the afternoon. NOTHING HAPPENS! I tried to help her with her homewrok everyday and take a shower everyday at afternoons. NOTHING HAPPENS! Then I said maybe I already progressed that step so I try to look at her gallery page for scenes. Whenever I try to enter her gallery, game goes grey error screen. None of the girls has this problem. So I try the next step at Walkthorugh. It says go to livingroom at afternoons and meet Stella. Stella is never in the livingroom at afternoons. I tried it everyday. Is my game bugged? Or I do something wrong? What should I do to progress with her? Here is the error when I click Stella's gallery. Also I already did fresh install like 10 times

Last edited:

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
OK finally i know how to get the beth scene at the table so for people having this problem like me you have to do this first this is btw something that is not in the walkthrough in the first place thats why we have so much trouble getting the beth scene interruption at the table the problem is lilly.

this is what the walkthrough send you to do but if you do this you are not going to get the new lilly scenes you are just getting the old hand job at the pool and thats it
1617846894214.png
1. So the solution is super simple but to get the new scenes in the pool you need to do the lilly scenes in her house bathroom she is going to be sucking her dildo repeat that scene 2 time the scond time you get to fuck her and done.

2. After that you can go and do what the walkthrough says go to the backyard and join her and now you get insted of a handjob a blowjob repeat 2 times after that go backyard again but go invisible this time repeat 2 times and done.

3. Now you can go sundays morning at the table compliment Michelle/Mom btw Stella needs to be at the table to and now beth is going to interrupt you hope that helps.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes