Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
It that time again for a new version. Link below contain both the PC and Mac alongside the walkthrough (but it attached for those people)

Google Drive

This update is focused around Lilly and her relationships with Beth and Bill. It so happened that the events take place mainly in one location. But this is necessary for the development of the storyline. The update sheds some light on Lilly's life and her relationship with her family. Also, I added a small teaser of the new location. In the future, interesting things will happen there. Lilly and Beth's friendship has reached a new level and now we will see a lot of cool scenes with them.
Have fun!

Changelog:

- Beth's storyline continued

- Lilly's storyline continued

- New scene with Stella

- Teaser of new location

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements
Thanks.
I plan on replaying that game so it's good to see a walkthrough that soon.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello I do not understand I would like to know if it is necessary to restart the game at the beginning to have the new events?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Ring of Lust [v0.2.9a] [Votan] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 2.53 GB
Original Mac (Lite) Size: 2.52 GB

Compressed Win Size: 546 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 545 MB PixelDrain
Compressed Linux Size: 553 MB PixelDrain

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Made in Nepal

Jul 26, 2020
it gimme error can u fix it please? what have I to do? :)
Well, this is save was made from Android port by the66 so maybe it won't work with other pcs and macs. Answer to your question, nothing can be done as far as I know. But there's another post on this thread with a save from 0.27 which is just 2 updates before so it'll just take you 10 minutes or so to catch up to the newest contents.

Reactions: lightpower

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
it gimme error can u fix it please? what have I to do? :)
if your error is
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Pie'
place the attached file anywhere in folder game or below and the save should work.
my port contains a displayable that a standard Ren'Py version doesn't have. the attached file is a dummy class to solve this problem.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
if i remember correctly, the game was actually incest, what happened?
is there a mod or something to return the incest?

MDC81111

Jun 10, 2020
Anyone know how to access the neighbors house at night cause everytime I try it tells me it's too late to visit?

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
when you follow lilly is there only one scene in town just after she gets off the subway? i keep getting the mc fooling with her after that one time in town

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes