Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Well, it is. But there is plenty of repetitive intercourse. On bright side, there is a detailed walkthrough.
It is mostly detailed, but there are a couple instances where you need to repeat scenes and it doesn't say repeat or the scene is dependent on something else that wasn't in the walkthrough. I have definitely seen worse walkthroughs, but it still would have been better as an in game hint system for the individual characters.

My problem with it right now is it telling me that the next step is for Lilly and Beth. I need to interact with the laptop in the afternoon, but whenever I try to it says I have nothing to do to the laptop.

mrxdbxxx

Jul 27, 2018
I followed the guide through but I can't get to teach Beth in the afternoon...keeps on saying girls will be mad

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I followed the guide through but I can't get to teach Beth in the afternoon...keeps on saying girls will be mad
If it is saying that then you are trying to go into their room at night instead try to go into their room right after breakfast when you enter the kitchen after waking up

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is there any way to avoid the scene with Rati and the jerk guy at the gym? I heard there was a rumour about the dev changing it or is there some mod that changes the scene?

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
how can i get the beth to follow me to go beach on sunday.. after the livingroom on afternoon and night time when beth come to mc room... i play and still i dont get it.. i follow the guide but still miss this chance.. btw how i want to ask michelle about beach and beth can interupt i only know on sunday... but about place and time i dont know someone help me

mrxdbxxx

Jul 27, 2018
If it is saying that then you are trying to go into their room at night instead try to go into their room right after breakfast when you enter the kitchen after waking up
No option to go at night, and in the evening it says same thing, can't go without their permission

I have full knowledge and full sympathy, I also went far with Stella...it's just Beth that's stuck

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
No option to go at night, and in the evening it says same thing, can't go without their permission

I have full knowledge and full sympathy, I also went far with Stella...it's just Beth that's stuck
I was being general if you try to go into their room after noon time you will get that text box you should go right after you eat in the morning before doing anything else (*choose to increase beth's lust if she is eating with you and then go to the girls room)

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
I'm stuck trying to step past Beth at night after Beth attacks Stella in her sleep. Can anyone guide me past it?

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hey,
maybe someone can help me.
I rescued the neighbor's son from the pool and the father invited me to dinner on Saturday.
But at the moment I can't leave the house on Saturday or Sunday or go into town to visit the neighbors?
What could be the reason? Have I not progressed far enough in the story?

mrxdbxxx

Jul 27, 2018
I was being general if you try to go into their room after noon time you will get that text box you should go right after you eat in the morning before doing anything else (*choose to increase beth's lust if she is eating with you and then go to the girls room)

Interesting, I don't get that option, to increase her lust, I only got it with Michelle, Stella, and Susan

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Interesting, I don't get that option, to increase her lust, I only got it with Michelle, Stella, and Susan
You don't get it even if she is at the table with you? (*I have yet to play the new update as there is no mega link and the other available links crash on me )

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes