Camel

Jun 8, 2017
3. Follow Lilly on the Monday or Saturday evenings at neighbor's
house <--- check
4. Call Beth for swimming lessons from the backyard <--- nothing happens but the same scene over and over

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I'm wondering if there's a plan to put any actual sexual content in the game beyond blowjobs or is this just random guy running around with a mystical ring that gives him the power to get blowjobs at will?
you can fuck your mum, your haunt, rati the godess of lust, the librarian, lone girl, your virgin litle sister ass.... its a bit more grindy than you think

Reactions: Henry73au

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I'm wondering if there's a plan to put any actual sexual content in the game beyond blowjobs or is this just random guy running around with a mystical ring that gives him the power to get blowjobs at will?
As far as I know, you can have either vaginal and anal intercourse with stepmother, both stepsisters, librarian, bookworm girl, gym girl, stepmothers's sister.... I am guessing you didn't play this game for two years....

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
As far as I know, you can have either vaginal and anal intercourse with stepmother, both stepsisters, librarian, bookworm girl, gym girl, stepmothers's sister.... I am guessing you didn't play this game for two years....
I played it about 2 hours..... LOL! So apparently it's Grindy?

mirmi

Oct 8, 2017
Hey to all! How i can do this step?
Beth: 1. Make sure that you had scene in the enchanted living room?
Its from 0.2.7a update

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
How do you get to the girls' room? The walkthrough mentions a green arrow, but I can't find that on my screen. So, I don't know if that's an old way that has been removed, if I'm looking in the wrong location for the arrow, or something else.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
How do you get to the girls' room? The walkthrough mentions a green arrow, but I can't find that on my screen. So, I don't know if that's an old way that has been removed, if I'm looking in the wrong location for the arrow, or something else.
progress with story (math teaching with beth)

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes