VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Seems i am stuck with 4 of the girls in the household..

On Michelle i kept on repeating using the ring at her, in the morning and while she was the dishes, In that it always say she suppress her excitement. As i remember when the last time i have played it, it didn't take that long for her to call have a conversation with her husband. Also When you make MC jerkoff in the evening it only shows the 2nd. Also the evening event at the living room and in her room.

On Susan I am also stuck at the foot job at the living room.

On Betty, i have already played hide n seek with her. The last 'new' event i had with her is when they hide at the closet because stella was there playing with herself.

On Stella, the last event i had is when the boyfriend visited her last not knowing what happen. you know the breakup part.

Don't know where i did wrong. Maybe because i used cheat to rush upgrading the skill's for the MC?

tester1957

Sep 6, 2019
Seems i am stuck with 4 of the girls in the household..

On Michelle i kept on repeating using the ring at her, in the morning and while she was the dishes, In that it always say she suppress her excitement. As i remember when the last time i have played it, it didn't take that long for her to call have a conversation with her husband. Also When you make MC jerkoff in the evening it only shows the 2nd. Also the evening event at the living room and in her room.

On Susan I am also stuck at the foot job at the living room.

On Betty, i have already played hide n seek with her. The last 'new' event i had with her is when they hide at the closet because stella was there playing with herself.

On Stella, the last event i had is when the boyfriend visited her last not knowing what happen. you know the breakup part.

Don't know where i did wrong. Maybe because i used cheat to rush upgrading the skill's for the MC?
Have you read the walkthrough? there is more content.

Reactions: redmunky89

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do I activate Beth's 69 minigame? I can get her 69 scene, but it's not a minigame. How else do I unlock the girls room at night?

Edit: Nevermind, somehow I activated it.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I found one inconsistency. Susan's scenes for v0.2.5 can be triggered before enchanting the living room, and they all talk about the living room being enchanted. I'm assuming the check to see if the living room is enchanted isn't there like it's supposed to be.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck with Julia & Ashley. In the walkthrough at one moment that said : " Ashley+Julia: 1. Visit library and choose 'learn more' option. 2. Repeat to talk with Ashley. 3. Visit library again and choose new option 'fuck' "

When i choose learn more i'm going on a date with Ashley at cinema or fastfood and nothing more happens.
What I have to do to unlock the new option ?

Reactions: SNOW 777

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hello everyone !

I'm stuck with Julia & Ashley. In the walkthrough at one moment that said : " Ashley+Julia: 1. Visit library and choose 'learn more' option. 2. Repeat to talk with Ashley. 3. Visit library again and choose new option 'fuck' "

When i choose learn more i'm going on a date with Ashley at cinema or fastfood and nothing more happens.
What I have to do to unlock the new option ?
Most likely you've already unlocked this. Is there the option to fuck Julia when you go to the library? There should be because the learn/talk with Ashley will need to happen before Ashley will change her outfit.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Most likely you've already unlocked this. Is there the option to fuck Julia when you go to the library? There should be because the learn/talk with Ashley will need to happen before Ashley will change her outfit.
Yeah i can fuck her with blindfold and Ashley join us. So there is nothing more do to ?

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes