mcguy101

Jun 23, 2021
Edit: Okay, figured it out.
Okay, I've done the following and still can't seem to get Tech Vision:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still no Tech Vision.

Edit: Does anybody remember how Rati bestows it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Just started this. Having a hard time getting past the MC. This 'young man' looks to be in his late 30's.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Susan:
1. Make sure that you got the scene with Michelle in the enchanced
living room and the scene with Michelle in MH's room
2. Meet her at early morning at Wednesday or Saturday.
3. Visit kitchen in the afternoon at the same day
4. Repeat the scene (Michelle will interrupt you)

Michelle:
1. Get the scene in the living room when Michelle observes Rati's
naked pussy.
2. Visit the kitchen in the early morning
3. Repeat
4. Make sure you have $ 200. Visit Michelle's room at Friday in the
evening and invite her to the restaurant.

These two items of the marking line will not be triggered until the clock is on the night before View attachment 1254062
View attachment 1254063

FINALLY! Thank you.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Can anyone pretty PLEASE share the most updated walkthrough or give me the post#? I have just gone through 20+ pages of comments and it's killing me!

EDIT: Holy shite!! I'm sooo stupid! Scrolling down on the OP walkthrough? Who would've ever thought to do this? LOL

Last edited:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
(n) This game is pretty unplayable without some sort of walkthrough. Good thing there's a mod available.

Reactions: Nerttu

Agent1268

Jun 6, 2021
Does anyone know exactly how I have to do to get Betty to interrupt me when I talk about the beach with Michelle on Sunday? trying to activate this event is already getting annoying -_-
That happening to me too and 2 more other things:
1) I have no sound at all (no voice, no music etc)
2) I can't visit Cleo's home at night

How can i solve this?

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Any news of update?
FYI: Don't have access till it down to my tier level which might be over the weekend if it release next week

Greetings everyone!
It's time to share with you the news about development progress and about release date of the update.
Next update is almost ready. I"m currently working on completing Lilly and Beth's part of the storyline. And the events happening to them are quite promising. As I mentioned before - it's time to accelerate the process of corrupting. And we'll see in the upcoming expansion how Lily and Beth's relationship will progress significantly. So much so that it's time for Bill to step into the action.
When I finish their line, the only thing left for me to do is the bonus scene with Stella. Thus, you can expect the update to be released early next week.
Thanks for your support and stay tuned.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 3.1a for Ring of Lust ^_^

Both links have PC and Mac along with the walkthrough but i attached it for those people (you know who you are)

Edited: Added the developer posted about this update as well

There are many characters involved in this update, but most of the scenes are centered around the Lilly and Beth's storyline. I wanted to significantly advance their part of the plot and in this update you can see how events began to develop rapidly. In creating the scenes, I used things like sex toys and a blindfold. And I hope you enjoy what you see. Also in this update I decided to use depth of field more intensively. And it was the scenes with Beth and Lilly where most of these experiments took place. And I'm more than happy with the result.

Michelle got a pretty important scene too. We'll see what she has become and it will be promising.

Also, quite important events take place in the bonus scene with Stella. Rati will tell us about the rooms enhanced with lust. And this is the groundwork for future updates, where we can improve the rest of the rooms.

And I made one small but very important change in the early game. We can now avoid the Rati and Jake gym scene. I added an alternative, so no NTR if you don't want it.

In sum, the update turned out to be pretty large. There are almost twice as many animations as usual.

Changelog:

- Lilly and Beth's storyline continued

- New scene with Michelle

- New scene with Julia

- Bonus scene with Stella

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Beth is the anal queen:LOL: Haven't played this in awhile......I thought we would be done with this anal phase, guess I was wrongo_O:LOL:

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes