ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
When you go to Cleo home you are in the living room but the problem there is in order to trigger Cleo scene you have to click the living room even though the MC is looking at the living room. I remembered that annoyed me but it made sense since you are standing next to the front door staring at the living room.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I have the exact same problem, followed the walkthrough and even restarted with as new save... Obviously i'm missing something.
same here, on the new run, I got most of the triggers to kick in but the swim lesson is not triggering for some reason

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
I think you need to spy on Lilly in the bathroom and switch places with the vibrator so you can talk to Marcus.
done that and got it as a repeat to watch her in the bathroom, and even got the tv one where you can watch tv with them, still not kicking in

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
go to the city in the evening, i did the gym workout then you're back on the map. click neighbours house , sneak in lilly's window click on lilly even if there is writing on ur screen job done.
sorry, i wasnt specific, i meant step 4 in the walkthrough for Susan... assuming step 3 is the bj you can get from her? if not then im stuck at step 3 there

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So, do you still have to follow a walkthrough to play this without the risk of breaking the game/progression?

no one here

May 15, 2017
I think you need to spy on Lilly in the bathroom and switch places with the vibrator so you can talk to Marcus.
i couldnt get it to trigger either but i have now i went to kitchen sunday morning make sure all three of them are there and compliment the mum beth should bring up being left out

Reactions: magus448

Jinoora

Feb 2, 2018
exactly the same for me, Michelle room doesn't appear on Friday, it only appears on weekends

and i followed the walk, the rest there was no problem
Solved it by using Save Editor, changed the value of "michelles_bedroom_unlocked 1/0 :(1)" from 0 to 1. Then was able to progess.

Reactions: sabinonet

Benares

May 12, 2017
Solved it by using Save Editor, changed the value of "michelles_bedroom_unlocked 1/0 :(1)" from 0 to 1. Then was able to progess.
i'm not able to find the variable, i only have michelle_bedroom_weekend, any help appreciated :D

EDIT: found it, but i alrady have 1 on the value, i'll try.

Last edited:

RexHeller

Nov 23, 2018
I've been following the walkthrough as best I can, but I can't get something to activate. Under the 2.07 section, I can't progress Beth's path. I got the scene in the enchanted living room, and I got the scene when you sleep, but when you're supposed to talk to Michelle on sunday about the beach, Beth doesn't interupt. Any idea what I'm missing?

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes