gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Anyone could me with Jessica s rout.
I already done the WY said,but no footjob and cant not go on.

Everytime I help her stretch just the same old blowjobs scene,and NO "I HOPE SO" option

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Weird updates. I don't mean they're very small - about 5 minutes of gameplay, its traditional for this dev. It seems like the author just doesn't know where to direct the story. So Rati will enchant the whole house, so what? A variant of "they lived happily ever after and fucked like rabbits every day"? Unless the developer has some kind of ace up his sleeve, I'm afraid that the game will just slowly die.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Weird updates. I don't mean they're very small - about 5 minutes of gameplay, its traditional for this dev. It seems like the author just doesn't know where to direct the story. So Rati will enchant the whole house, so what? A variant of "they lived happily ever after and fucked like rabbits every day"? Unless the developer has some kind of ace up his sleeve, I'm afraid that the game will just slowly die.
It's been over five years, how much slower could it get? This has never been one of the games lighting F95Zone on fire in terms of popularity.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's been over five years, how much slower could it get? This has never been one of the games lighting F95Zone on fire in terms of popularity.
Slow dying/fading is when the period between updates slowly increases to 4 months, then to six months, then once a year... Then silence.
As for popularity criteria, that's a very subjective question. For example, I can't stand the super popular Being a D.I.K. game. Everyone has their own tastes, their own preferences, someone likes sandboxes, someone hates them. As they say, as many people - so many opinions.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
if the dev themselves are not using the update method on their own sites of a full download file and a update only file they really should. Thats a lot of download data and storage use.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
if the dev themselves are not using the update method on their own sites of a full download file and a update only file they really should. Thats a lot of download data and storage use.
The developer of "Adventures of Willy D" and "Eon" practices this method, but for some reason it doesn't work for many people and they have to download the whole distribution with the game. In the case of the first game ("Adventures of Willy D") it is almost 30 GB. He uses Visionaire Studio as a software engine for his games, and it is a rather capricious thing. So sometimes it is easier to download 25-30 GB at once, than to suffer, downloading updates, which may not work and ruin the whole game (well if saves are not affected).

DrScribe

Aug 21, 2022
The developer of "Adventures of Willy D" and "Eon" practices this method, but for some reason it doesn't work for many people and they have to download the whole distribution with the game. In the case of the first game ("Adventures of Willy D") it is almost 30 GB. He uses Visionaire Studio as a software engine for his games, and it is a rather capricious thing. So sometimes it is easier to download 25-30 GB at once, than to suffer, downloading updates, which may not work and ruin the whole game (well if saves are not affected).
for sure there are some of the engines that are hard to parce out update only bits. So far though there have been many using Ren'Py that I haven't had any issues with the that. Grandma's house for one has been very consistent about it. same with Twine too. Granted I don't know how frustrating or labor intensive the process of the update only packet separation is for either of them.

hades68

Oct 6, 2018
HELP anyone can fix it

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'nicole' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "clothing_shop.rpyc", line 472, in script
File "E:\RingofLust-0.5.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "E:\RingofLust-0.5.3a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 774, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'nicole' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Ring of Lust 0.5.3a
Wed Jan 3 18:32:39 2024

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
Having an issue with getting the Betty + Lilly scenes. I'm supposed to "Check what's going on at neighbor's pool". But I don't have that option for some reason. Already got the both scenes involving helping betty clean the dishes. And the scene after with Betty and Lilly

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
When I saw the animated tag I thought it was gonna be like other games similar to this that actually have the animated sex scenes

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes