Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
I restarted the game because some event never happened (like I(ve never been able to trigger who's spying on me in the shower)

And I've often this bug lost the day and time ...
1566556072489.png

CorujaCega

Jul 29, 2018
Damn, the story was good, until the MC make Rati fuck the moron boyfriend '-__-
Why he didn't found a random girl in the gym and discover she wanted moron boyfriend and use the ring on her ?
I don't want to fuck Rati anymore.
So, I guess this game in finish for me ? Shit.
Wait i am reading the comments to see if the game is worth but i see your comment now.......so the MC only gets blowJobs and then he order a girl to fuck some random piece of shit, did i get right?

Reactions: luisar018

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
i don't understand how to trigger the new Beth's scene... Someone can help me?
Sorry for my English.

You have to "study" with Beth in her room (afternoon). choice "Not, it's a bad idea".
Stella would come and will say you to go out.
Breakfast (Morning), Compliment Stella (when she is here (Sunday or Monday, I think)). MC will propose to help Beth in MC's room.
Afternoon, MC's room, choice "Call Beth to study math" will appear.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Kind of hoping we'll get some lesbian scenes soon between susan and michelle now that we've reached such a high point with them.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Wait i am reading the comments to see if the game is worth but i see your comment now.......so the MC only gets blowJobs and then he order a girl to fuck some random piece of shit, did i get right?
Basically, yes.
But, you can fuck the mom later. And Rati too...
But Votan said on patreon that there will be no more sharing scene, but I don't know if he change the scene between boyfriend and Rati or not. I should restart the game to see but I really don't want :/
If someone start again the new version, I will be glad if he/she telt me.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
New Ashley scene? how to trigger this? my learn stat is at max at all i get is a GGrrrr from Julia! :(

Vizzard88

Oct 30, 2017
Sorry for my English.

You have to "study" with Beth in her room (afternoon). choice "Not, it's a bad idea".
Stella would come and will say you to go out.
Breakfast (Morning), Compliment Stella (when she is here (Sunday or Monday, I think)). MC will propose to help Beth in MC's room.
Afternoon, MC's room, choice "Call Beth to study math" will appear.
thank you very much

Reactions: Darkaura
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes