WhyNot

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone upload the update?
Update is literally posted on this page 5 post up.. PLEASE read a little before posting
Think MaxMustermann88 meant a patch to upgrade previous version to current, which I also want (or a compressed version).
Lots of games are getting too big without better compression for those of us with relatively low data caps. And, it should be fairly easy to make an upgrade patch for a Ren'Py game (one of the good things about it).

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Did not see this answered anywhere but how do we upgrade the strength stat when i click the gym it basically tells me that i do not want to go there atm this is an old save and I have dealt with the exboyfriend at the gym before update but now not sure what i need to go to and can not seem to get the hospital scene that someone mentioned oO

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Did not see this answered anywhere but how do we upgrade the strength stat when i click the gym it basically tells me that i do not want to go there atm this is an old save and I have dealt with the exboyfriend at the gym before update but now not sure what i need to go to and can not seem to get the hospital scene that someone mentioned oO
You have to progress with chloe. Which you can see more about in the walkthrough.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ring of Lust [v0.1.2 a] [Votan] (2.93 gb rar pc original)
226 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

note. in order to play game just delete "y_outline.rpy" from YOURGAME/game/ (I put a wrong version there, sorry)

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
can someone place the walkthrough in notepad????
i can't open odt files
Right click on it, select "open with" and use wordpad. Then click file menu, "save as" and choose your format. It can work with notepad as well. But if it's got formatting, tables, etc it won't show up correctly in notepad.

Reactions: DJsona

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
i have an error:
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Thu Sep 26 23:49:19 2019
```

any advice?

Nakathor

Jul 15, 2017
i have an error:
```
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
zorder 998
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Thu Sep 26 23:49:19 2019
```

any advice?
zielony2 I had the same error as you while using the compressed version, I did some research to solve it by myself...
There are 2 errors in the file " y_outline.rpy ", in the game "game" folder.
At the line 591 and 602, the "tag menu" is not at the right place, it should be like this :

Image_20190926_23h52m51s.png

Download my file and put it in the Game folder, and say yes to crush the one arleady there. You should be able to play now.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes