Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Ring of Lust [v0.1.2 a] [Votan] (2.93 gb rar pc original)
226 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

note. in order to play game just delete "y_outline.rpy" from YOURGAME/game/ (I put a wrong version there, sorry)
TY

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
zielony2 I had the same error as you while using the compressed version, I did some research to solve it by myself...
There are 2 errors in the file " y_outline.rpy ", in the game "game" folder.
At the line 591 and 602, the "tag menu" is not at the right place, it should be like this :

View attachment 412210

Download my file and put it in the Game folder, and say yes to crush the one arleady there. You should be able to play now.
Worked for me. A big TY !

Reactions: Nakathor

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
zielony2 I had the same error as you while using the compressed version, I did some research to solve it by myself...
There are 2 errors in the file " y_outline.rpy ", in the game "game" folder.
At the line 591 and 602, the "tag menu" is not at the right place, it should be like this :

View attachment 412210

Download my file and put it in the Game folder, and say yes to crush the one arleady there. You should be able to play now.
Thank you

Reactions: Nakathor

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
Ring of Lust [v0.1.2 a] [Votan] (2.93 gb rar pc original)
226 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

note. in order to play game just delete "y_outline.rpy" from YOURGAME/game/ (I put a wrong version there, sorry)
the hero xD

SammanIII

Dec 26, 2017
I like this game when I see a new update I always download it. Can you add some detail to some of the sex scenes some of them the phallus turns generic with no renders. I like what you are doing in the liberty and want more of the girl that interrupts the Liberian.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Okay, so this happened for me .

'
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ring of Lust 0.1.2a
Fri Sep 27 17:57:24 2019
'
Depending on random and which save I was using, the actual text varied, but that nonetype or sensitive was always there so.

I looked through the currently latest pages since the new update, and there were some mentions of renpy problems, but never was 'sensitive' mentioned in those, so i'm not sure then.

However, since I was pretty much uptodate from 0.1.1, and I use the mod, I could just check through the new scenes, so i'm probably good until the next update if nothing else.

If it actually is that old saves are incompatible, then i'll request one from end of 0.1.1 or start of 0.1.2 later.

And yes, I removed part of the full traceback text, but I never saw nonetype or sensitive in the file locations.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Hi there, I need help.

I started a new game because I didn't know where I was at. I followed the walkthrough precisely but I can't get more than 12 points for Michelle. I talked and talked with her in the morning until I had 11 points and couldn't get more that way. I continued her path but her points stopped at 12. Now I am at the point where I talk to her in the living room in the evening. I did everything else.

However the living room scene never go further than Bill sitting down, Michelle taking her shoes off and leaning toward Bill. Then it's finished and goodnight. I managed to obtain the power to influence minds because I finished all the other characters' paths but I can't use it on Michelle in the living room in the evening on Mondays and Fridays.

What can I do?

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
my save from 0.1.1a doesn't work, can someone help me ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game_gui.rpyc", line 207, in script
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Desktop\RingofLust-0.1.2a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ring of Lust 0.1.2a
Sat Sep 28 00:01:47 2019

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
does anybody know as to how many times the mc has to watch tv with beth until the helping with math is triggered because i have beth up to 15 sympathy points and watched tv with her approximately 15-20 times and it is still not free ( and all that without the cheat mod ! )

nonthisnot

Dec 26, 2017
Using the compressed version I am getting the following errors:

Code:
File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Using the compressed version I am getting the following errors:

Code:
File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 591: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^

File "game/y_outline.rpy", line 602: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    zorder 998
    ^
There are fix i some post above

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
whats going on with the saves? none of mine work i dont want to start all over thanks

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Hi there, I need help.

I started a new game because I didn't know where I was at. I followed the walkthrough precisely but I can't get more than 12 points for Michelle. I talked and talked with her in the morning until I had 11 points and couldn't get more that way. I continued her path but her points stopped at 12. Now I am at the point where I talk to her in the living room in the evening. I did everything else.

However the living room scene never go further than Bill sitting down, Michelle taking her shoes off and leaning toward Bill. Then it's finished and goodnight. I managed to obtain the power to influence minds because I finished all the other characters' paths but I can't use it on Michelle in the living room in the evening on Mondays and Fridays.

What can I do?
I can help you with that... The 13, 14 and 15 points you can raise in the weekends (sat and sun) at the evening go to her roomm and chat. She is much friendly with you. That will give you the last three points.
You welcome!

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes