HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Out of curiosity is there a hint system? I'd rather not use a walkthrough if I don't have to but sometimes the next step's kind of out there (do this thing on this time on this day in this location kind of stuff) that feels like no way I'd figure it out if I didn't know about it beforehand

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
What, where do you invite her? If I go to her room Sat morn she is still naked and dejected, if I meet her at breakfast I get the same old stupid quip from her and if she meets me in the shower I get blown but nothing else...

Ok, Sunday Aft meet sad Stella in kitchen... Now how the fuck do I ask her out or get flowers? At the store I'm always "just looking around"...

Ok, Sat morn invite on date at her room. Go to shop, buy flowers.

Now I've done 4 weeks of horror movies and 2 weeks of romance movies and still no douchebag or action... Fuck I hate sandbox games...

Ok, takes about 8 weeks...
Thanks a lot for posting that, I was stuck with her weird ass sequence too, not to mention initially being gated behind Michelle and the damn neighbour I have ZERO interest in. Your instructions helped a lot.

Gating players behind other character's content is just asinine, especially if you don't provide ANY fucking hints about what needs to be done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warspike

Feb 11, 2018
I had the same problem.
After loading an old save i got the "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive' error,
I found this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/attributeerror-nonetype-object-has-no-attribute-sensitive.37183/

That led me to the attached file.
I dropped the file in the game folder and the problem was fixed.
So Thanks to anne O'nymous!

Another user had a tip for the developer:
Thanks for this has helped me and now can play yea

cheers

Reactions: 1player

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Sorry, but what is to do after Stella breaks-up with her friend?
(It's my first time on this game.)
Thanks for any help. :)

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
hey people how do i trigger the new content with Stella if i go to her in the morning she does the blow job same in the bathroom but thats it nothing else??? any help would be great.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
hey people how do i trigger the new content with Stella if i go to her in the morning she does the blow job same in the bathroom but thats it nothing else??? any help would be great.
If you're having the same trouble I was, you're stuck because Stella's content is gated behind the neighbor and the mother's stuff. You have to progress their crap first before you can continue with Stella's stuff.
Once that's done, I suggest you "follow" this sequence :

What, where do you invite her? If I go to her room Sat morn she is still naked and dejected, if I meet her at breakfast I get the same old stupid quip from her and if she meets me in the shower I get blown but nothing else...

Ok, Sunday Aft meet sad Stella in kitchen... Now how the fuck do I ask her out or get flowers? At the store I'm always "just looking around"...

Ok, Sat morn invite on date at her room. Go to shop, buy flowers.

Now I've done 4 weeks of horror movies and 2 weeks of romance movies and still no douchebag or action... Fuck I hate sandbox games...

Ok, takes about 8 weeks...
It didn't take me 8 weeks, but I may have been luckier with the RNG or something.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@#%^#$%$ 8 @#%@$!# weeks !?!?!?!?! But .. MC GOT THE RING OF LUST !!!

THAT HAS TO COUNT FOR SOMETHING .. RIGHT? RIIIiiiiiiiIIIIGHT ?!?!

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
You can take Stella out on dates on Saturday AND Sunday. It shouldn't take 8 weeks to get all of her content. If you are taking her on dates on Saturday only, that may be the problem. Try going to her on Sunday mornings to ask her out on dates as well. :D

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think it's the repeating scenes that mess people up, usually when you see the same scene again, it's an indication that you screwed up and should try something else. But in this game there's occasions where you have to ride out repeats before something new happens.

Reactions: puranrai988

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
2 things I found wrong. Along the Susan dialog it often changes to Stella. I've come it across it multiple times, and the word working is how its correctly spelled. Other than that so far pretty good in my book

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Hello,
Can anyone tell me if in the new version, the scene with Rati who fucks the moron boyfriend has been removed?
Thank you.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes