Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.1.3a
Where is day 3 of this game?
This version has only day 2 and day 4 where day 3 is not included.
You are giving error within the game because there is no day 3, fix this flaw. (n)

willay

Apr 7, 2018
can anyone tell me how to increase sympaty to michelle i got stuck at 13/15 and stuck at susan living room scene , even im done doing thing with michelle phone

airze

Feb 8, 2018
can anyone tell me how to increase sympaty to michelle i got stuck at 13/15 and stuck at susan living room scene , even im done doing thing with michelle phone
I belive thats raised during the breakfast by simply talking to her and completing

willay

Apr 7, 2018
I belive thats raised during the breakfast by simply talking to her and completing
im doing that bro but still stuck at 13/15 , but im still try , since the game i think is error or idk what to say or maybe im doing wrong , but im follow the walkthrough tho

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here 1.4a

FYI: Since i know someone will ask this the link also include the walkthrough edit: walkthrough is a separate download included with link
Capture.PNG

Changelog:
- Beth's path continued
- New scene with Stella
- New way to earn money
- A lot of old scenes have been reworked ( Mostly I made the render brighter).
- Interface imprevements (added phone button at the top of the screen. At the moment it basically repeats the functions of a laptop but available from any place).
- Various bugfixes and improvements

Last edited:

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
Games decent but i think it would be so much better without the grind. If the story was easier to follow it would help. I think this is the reason the rating is low. If this was remade with a linear easy to follow story with objectives or not free roam it would boost the rating, atleast for me. Good luck :)

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
How do you continue beth path?
If you're playing 0.1.4a, check a few posts above yours. According to that post, the download should've included the walkthrough, so check the game folder for the walkthrough. :)

EDIT: If the walkthrough isn't in the game folder already, you can find it in the OP.

Last edited:

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I do not understand, the game is over, no matter what I do when Susan masturbates on the sofa at the beginning of the game, that is the end? 20 seconds of play

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I do not understand, the game is over, no matter what I do when Susan masturbates on the sofa at the beginning of the game, that is the end? 20 seconds of play
This game has a bit of grind to it, gaining the affection of the girls and raising their lust before things starts to happen. I'd suggest checking the walkthrough to find out how to progress, and there's also a cheat mod for the game listed in the OP that can help move things along faster.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ring of Lust [v0.1.4 a] [Votan] (892 mb rar pc original)
264 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
If you're playing 0.1.4a, check a few posts above yours. According to that post, the download should've included the walkthrough, so check the game folder for the walkthrough. :)

EDIT: If the walkthrough isn't in the game folder already, you can find it in the OP.
I did follow the wt but get stcked to the visit the bathroom in the morning - nothing happens and buy lube is not an option. Any idea someone?

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes