Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
How did you trigger this? i saw in walkthrough but instead beth is spying
Have you done some of Beth contents like helping her study? If you are then during one of Beth study session in afternoon Tue and thur choose not to have fun with her Stella will come in.. mornings compliment stella.. if you been giving Stella the morning bjs in her room enough to increase her lust. Then on a Tue or thur afternoon hit the showers Stella will come in then the bj starts.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Anyone have any advice on how to fix Jessica issue? I keep trying to do the scene in the gym but everytime I try and do it, her arousal starts at -1, which automatically makes her back out as soon as I try after spending the 150 arousing her.....

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
Anyone have any advice on how to fix Jessica issue? I keep trying to do the scene in the gym but everytime I try and do it, her arousal starts at -1, which automatically makes her back out as soon as I try after spending the 150 arousing her.....
well the walkthrough is wrong, found out the hard way, so i started with chest instead, then below and keep trying after that

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
well the walkthrough is wrong, found out the hard way, so i started with chest instead, then below and keep trying after that
I try both, scrolling back just in case, but both end with her saying she has to go (the value starts at -1), and I try again another day, and still get same thing happen (using the thing in the room to get more stockpiled to try on successive days).....
Is there no way to change it from starting on -1?

GoobyPlsStahp

Jun 5, 2017
A little bit better explanation on how to get Stella Shower BJ is follow the guide up to where MC says she forgets in the morning. make sure you have full 15 points by complementing her at breakfast. After that, go to the girls room in the morning to get the Bedroom BJ. You'll have to repeat this about 5-6 times, then on tues/thurs check webcam of her masturbating. Next, tutor beth in the afternoon, and if all goes right, you'll go invisible watching Stella. Finally, on tues/thurs take a shower in afternoon. If you don't get the shower scene after watching Stella invisible, spam more bedroom bj's. Yeet

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
i cant enter into lilys room (ive got the BJ in the window scene,and had the BJ under the table scene) what more do u need to unlock the room

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i cant enter into lilys room (ive got the BJ in the window scene,and had the BJ under the table scene) what more do u need to unlock the room
you wont enter it it means just click on her room if you do it right youll meet her mother in the hall

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
for those wondering how to get all of lily's content here is how you do it.

1) unlock the father and son by spying in the backyard and seeing the saving the son
2) go to the saturday dinner multiple times. As it goes the number of times goes up Lily will do more and more until the full scene happens.
3) also go to the neighbor's house in the evening on either monday or saturday eventually lily one time won't be there and when this happen the new scene will trigger.

Not sure about how to unlock the cleo content yet.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
for those wondering how to get all of lily's content here is how you do it.

1) unlock the father and son by spying in the backyard and seeing the saving the son
2) go to the saturday dinner multiple times. As it goes the number of times goes up Lily will do more and more until the full scene happens.
3) also go to the neighbor's house in the evening on either monday or saturday eventually lily one time won't be there and when this happen the new scene will trigger.

Not sure about how to unlock the cleo content yet.
My friend, I did as in 3, Lily has gone but no new scene get triggered, what I'm missing?

Reactions: sidiouspein

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
What time?
was stack also and now i get scene. what you need to do is do that 69 scene(study in your room) and it will auto get scene with minigame, dont ask how many times i didnt count just do it and it will triger

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes