AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Hey, anyone, what's with the new hoops you have to jump through to get a Mega link here? I don't download in my browser: I copy the links & load 'em into FreeRapid but that no longer works. With this "masker" nonsense I now have to open every Mega link in my browser just so I can get the actual address to load into FreeRapid. A royal PITA!

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I have obviously pressed a key to remove time, day and lust info? any thoughts on how i can get it back ? Thanks in advance.

rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
I'm stock Jessica walkthrough in #10. Anyone can help me
Like it says. You have to spy in the shower. If she's not there, comeback other evening. After that, you need to arouse her 3 times in the shower, and then you can play with her. You need a ton of lust energy so best is to have fun with auntie at her house or at the library if you finished librarian and girl paths on morning and noon having previously slept with 195 lust energy at night.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So no ability to change name? Or are we stuck with Billy? I downloaded this a while ago and found it to be annoying. Plus the writing seemed juvenile, even if its somewhat of a comedic fashion.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes