Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Think the Dev's lost his way, no update of the rings powers since first release surely we should be able to do more, 17 months since game launched

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I just started to work at the neighbor's pool, and all the icons across the top of the screen are gone except for the phone. I don't know what day it is anymore.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i cant connect the webcam on monday or friday to progress with beth
i have the password and done everything else

Metz67

Oct 30, 2017
I just started to work at the neighbor's pool, and all the icons across the top of the screen are gone except for the phone. I don't know what day it is anymore.
I just encountered that bug myself and solved it by reloading a save before that bug happened.
I first tried to save after that bug and reload the game but no luck.
It seems once you got that bug in your savegame, it will stay there.

So its best to make a save atleast once every ingame week so you don't have to replay so much if you run into trouble of any kind.

Metz67

Oct 30, 2017
So, I am trying to see Michelle in the kitchen early in the morning. So I set the clock at night and get up early, go into the kitchen and the phone call with Dad never triggers. Am I missing something?
It should trigger after the third visit in the kitchen, atleast it did that for me.
And if it doesen't trigger after third or fourth time, you might have a bugged game/savegame.

Myself, I can't seem to trigger Susan's house to unlock. *sigh*

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
can't get past 14 sympathy with Michelle and I did everything with her till the restaurant, any help please?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I can make threesome scene with mcihelle and rati. I did everything but after I ficked rati I just sleep and thats all

rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
I can make threesome scene with mcihelle and rati. I did everything but after I ficked rati I just sleep and thats all
Did you fuck your elder sister? Did you have anal twice with younger sister? Did you fucked mom after restaurant? Those are all the conditions

rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
Well then you must have done something. I completed the version without issues. Try to follow the walkthrough to the letter and don't do anything before is told to do

Ire'el

Aug 5, 2017
Nah nah I figured it out. It's not bad English. The story is a retelling of Billy's life written by Billy, a terrible art student that took a year of classes in France, who thinks he's Shakespeare.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes