Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
the only problem i see in this game is the triggers and limitations to key feathures triggers.
Other than that its a great game.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Minigame with Beth:
1. Repeat the 69 scene.
2. Win the minigame.
3. Now you're able to visit girl's room at nights. But for now there is
nothing to do there."
how many times do I need to repeat the 1st paragraph to go to the second. I already did this scene every day and nothing happens. Need help

Zaparak

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think it's possible. The dev seems to have accidentally put an impossible condition for it to trigger.

Namely that the entire early kitchen sequence is executed only if you've had a threesome with rati and michelle.
And the prerequisite for the threesome seems to be to have fucked all 3 main girls.

And the prerequisite to fuck michelle and stella seems to be dates, which you need money for.
And money can only be earned once you get a job.
And to get a job from Cleo, you need to eavesdrop that Michelle-Father phone conversation.

So yeah, it's impossible to continue with that bug.
Personally, I fixed it by removing the threesome condition and adding a "Michelle has been fucked" condition to view the early morning kitchen fuck scene.

Just copy early_morning.rpy in the game folder.
Copied it in game folder. Will I have to start a new game or the save will work after that.

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Contains both version for PC & Mac along with walkthrough

Changelog for 1.5b:
-fixed early morning scenes with Michelle (now you again able move further with her and with Susan)
-fixed laptop screen (now relations button and stats button works correctly

rafanegrortiz

Sep 14, 2017
Hi to the dev. Great Work. I enjoy the game so far. BBBBUUUUUTTTT, I have a problem with the late versions. For sake of File weight you made graphics a litle to shity (excuse my expression) I'd really would like if you have an option for a full render images game, doesn't matter how heavy it is. I have a very good computer with an exelent video card and it hurts me to see so low rendered images. Continue the good work

Reactions: Guntag

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
So, I am trying to see Michelle in the kitchen early in the morning. So I set the clock at night and get up early, go into the kitchen and the phone call with Dad never triggers. Am I missing something?

Reactions: lucas69

Jdog713

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 154748

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-24
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID -
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH v0.1.5a - Cheat Mod

View attachment 164230 View attachment 154747 View attachment 138249 View attachment 154749 View attachment 138250 View attachment 138248 View attachment 138251 View attachment 138247
Why can I not use the laptop for Stella's scenes in the evening? Only time I can use laptop is in the morning.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to start the Stella content? I'm like on day 95, progressed Michelle up to the morning scene but no dad phone call trigger, I've got Susan up to the part I can now visit her house on the map, I've got Beth 69 scene in my room once, but I have not been able to trigger even the very first Stella event where she asks you for help with her laptop. Did I miss a a major event that triggers the first Stella content? The walkthrough is just as atrocious and confusing as the bastardized English game dialogue. Walkthrough says at "point 3" Stella will ask you for help to trigger her stuff. I'm assuming "point 3" is Tech Level 3, or is that an incorrect assumption? I've been at point 3 for the whole 95 days and not once ever during that whole time did she ask for my help. Sorry bout the long rant but I would also like to add the Engrish in this game......yeesh! It's like a Shakespeare piece written backwards with miscellaneous random stuff mixed in.

Last edited:
Reactions: lucas69

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ring of Lust [v0.1.5b] [Votan] (982 mb rar pc source)
293 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
287 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

RoL v0.1.5b update patch (0.1mb):
(unrar into your GAME/ and replace the old ones)

Changelog for 1.5b:
-fixed early morning scenes with Michelle (now you again able move further with her and with Susan)
-fixed laptop screen (now relations button and stats button works correctly

xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I thought his renders are ok, except for the older sister. My guess is the skin textures for that model. Beth renders turned out great! I even like the morph (girl) you have at the library who is little interested with what the MC is doing. The aunt and mom and or any of the MiLFs. That is not my thing, but its need to balance other peoples interest and story. But I've read other peoples reviews on the renders. The older sister scenes are really off compared to the other renders. If the developer reads this, I highly recommend, experimenting with other skin textures to see if you can find one that renders well in Iray. most likely that is an older texture that doesnt include the under the skin lighting, or how it should look when light hits it. It shouldn't look dull looking. But keep up the work, I hope Beth can be fully trained be the MC little bitch and have some three way action down the road.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes