sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I'm stuck at this point too. 19.Visit the kitchen and interact with Michelle. Repeat till you get a scene where she's talking with your dad on the phone.
yeah, got same issue, I've licked her pussy like 50 times on early morning, and she won't call dad at all. I bet, she likes the morning threatment... :rolleyes:
and I can not continue to work for Cleo (Cloe??), I guess.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please add repeatable h scenes without a gallery. I want repeatable booty call without a gallery in the game please .

Last edited:

mattsmith1666

Feb 7, 2018
Just looked at my save with save editor and set michelle eavesdrop and phone fixed to 1 anytime i saw the variable and now I see cleos house on the map, dont know how much it fixed it but right now seems like a decent work around

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
Needs to be a hint option or something that tells the player how to trigger events. Everything is so repetitive and difficult to find new content.

Reactions: \EGOIST

lapadmar

Jan 12, 2019
My guess is that it's probably locked at 14 until you get an event to be able to progress further with her. Did you do the headache event with Michelle yet (MC wakes up in the mornings complaining about a headache and you have to go to Michelle's room first thing in the morning)? Maybe you're up to the point where you need to use the alarm clock in the MC's room at night to wake up early to use stealth and go into the kitchen and play around with Michelle a few times until the story progresses.
Hi Ozel,
There is a new bug which is restricting MC to make progress in Michelle's story.

The event for Michelle talking to Dad is not getting triggered even if Michelle's sympathy is full and people have tried it around 100 times but it did not trigger. How can we notify the developer ? All the before scenes are done and all girl's progression is complete.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Can anyone have a save at the end of 0.1.4 please?
Because i think i did all but i can't get Michelle and Rati threesome dream in the new update!

lapadmar

Jan 12, 2019
Can anyone have a save at the end of 0.1.4 please?
Because i think i did all but i can't get Michelle and Rati threesome dream in the new update!
You'll need to perform second anal with Beth and Fuck Stella. This is what I saw in the script. The old walkthrough is not relevant anymore as far as I can see in the code. I decompiled the rpa and checked the code (I am a developer (not of lewd games) myself) :p :p

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
You'll need to perform second anal with Beth and Fuck Stella. This is what I saw in the script. The old walkthrough is not relevant anymore as far as I can see in the code. I decompiled the rpa and checked the code (I am a developer (not of lewd games) myself) :p :p
Stella is done this is ok. But Beth i don't remember :D
I can see in early morning that she have a shower and i can call to my room afternoon for "study" ,so 69... and i can visit her at night to give me a blowjob.
so what can i do after with her and how?

lapadmar

Jan 12, 2019
I can see in early morning that she have a shower and i can call to my room afternoon for "study" ,so 69... and i can visit her at night to give me a blowjob.
Well to be honest, I saw much code and they have messed it up. I do not think you or anybody can proceed without proper fixes.

lapadmar

Jan 12, 2019
BTW try this out :

Ring of Lust 0.1.4a walkthrough
Beth: 1. Visit Beth at the night in the girl's room two times. 2. Meet her in the living room at Thursday or Tuesday at the evening. 3. In my room get the password from Stella's laptop. 4. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. 5. Visit Beth at the night time again. 6. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. 7. Go to the bathroom early morning two times. 8. Call Beth to practice math at the afternoon in my room. 9. Go to the shop to buy lube (you'll need $ 20) 10. Call Beth to practice math at the afternoon in my room 11. Go to the bathroom early morning

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
BTW try this out :

Ring of Lust 0.1.4a walkthrough
Beth: 1. Visit Beth at the night in the girl's room two times. 2. Meet her in the living room at Thursday or Tuesday at the evening. 3. In my room get the password from Stella's laptop. 4. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. 5. Visit Beth at the night time again. 6. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening. 7. Go to the bathroom early morning two times. 8. Call Beth to practice math at the afternoon in my room. 9. Go to the shop to buy lube (you'll need $ 20) 10. Call Beth to practice math at the afternoon in my room 11. Go to the bathroom early morning
Yeah if i remember correctly i did theese in previous version...
So i think anyone who has trigger new Michelle event probably can share his save for me!?

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I managed to solve Michelle's error. Download RingofLust-0.1.4a, load save which will solve the problem.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes