Levant

Apr 27, 2017
so how is the english now in the game :unsure:
i tried it 4 month ago or so couldn't play 10 min with that english:cry:
im not that good in english to be able to play with that english:whistle:
my point is if the english still as it was then then i need to give up this game :cry:

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
Not sure exactly which ones you want, so here are saves from the end of 1.3 and 1.4, respectively.
Tried these saves but they won't open.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game_gui.rpyc", line 208, in script
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ring of Lust 0.1.4a
Tue Dec 24 23:31:52 2019
```

Last edited:

Wolf1114

May 7, 2017
I can't seem to be able to unlock early morning scene with michell where she talks to MC's dad, I use the alarm, have enough lust and have max stats with her, and have completed most of the rest characters' scenes. halp

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Tried these saves but they won't open.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game_gui.rpyc", line 208, in script
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "D:\Lusty & Pleasure\RingofLust-014a-pc\RingofLust-0.1.4a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Ring of Lust 0.1.4a
Tue Dec 24 23:31:52 2019
```
Go back to that post and read the following messages.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Whelp, the Engrish is pretty bad. It's an odd machine translated kind of sentencing, with words that just don't fit the context being shoved in. Which is a shame, because I can see a story behind that messy dialogue that would actually be kind of interesting.

The character models are alright, nothing to shake a stick at, but a lack of animations made things feel more robotic than they should have. For instance, disrobing the Milf in her bedroom while she is sleeping, that could have been animated. Or peeking into the bathroom, another chance at animation. Doesn't need to be ground breaking stuff either.

Overall this is not the spiritual successor to Milf's Control I was hoping it might be.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
so whats going on with the saves? ive tried several and get errors usually my saves from previous episodes work but not this time i dont want to start over anyone got a save that will work to start this one? thanks

Chicoprimitivo

Nov 1, 2019
View attachment 154748

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-24
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.5a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: ANDROID -
UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED*

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH v0.1.5a - Cheat Mod

View attachment 164230 View attachment 154747 View attachment 138249 View attachment 154749 View attachment 138250 View attachment 138248 View attachment 138251 View attachment 138247
thanks!!

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
I'm on Michelle route but can't get to the scene where she talks with dad on phone. I keep getting the scene where MC looks underneath her robe in the morning

LichtLux

Sep 26, 2019
Can someone tell me how i can touch laptop durung evening ? Because i'm play at android and can't touch the laptop

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
iam stuck, at the early morning kitchen event, walktrough says repeat, yea iam doing that, but after the 30th time and she still not talking to my dad, i guess it wont trigger

kynn88

May 25, 2018
I'm stuck at this point too. 19.Visit the kitchen and interact with Michelle. Repeat till you get a scene where she's talking with your dad on the phone.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how i can touch laptop durung evening ? Because i'm play at android and can't touch the laptop
i've made a new apk. the choice menu is now relocated if the laptop is usable.

Reactions: Arelion
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes