Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Ring of Lust [v0.1.5a] [Votan] PC Compressed [Walkthrough for v0.1.5a included in folder, save fix pre-applied]

Original Size: 921 MB
Compressed: 233 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | | |

Enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Help. Can't see an option to go to cleos house. I already did "walk down the street" to meet her and far enough in Michelles path until I need money

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Help. Can't see an option to go to cleos house. I already did "walk down the street" to meet her and far enough in Michelles path until I need money
You can only go to Cleo's house on Monday and Friday afternoons to clean her pool.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
damn every time i see this game pop up its ratings just keep going down and down and i aint even play it

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
You can only go to Cleo's house on Monday and Friday afternoons to clean her pool.
The only option I get is to go inside house,go to city and go to backyard. The map does not show cleos house. Doing it on Monday and Friday afternoons

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The only option I get is to go inside house,go to city and go to backyard. The map does not show cleos house. Doing it on Monday and Friday afternoons
You may need to progress more with the other girls.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
cant seem to get the scene where michelle is on the phone to your dad MC just always licks her and she jumps i followed everything in the walkthrough up to yet

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
cant seem to get the scene where michelle is on the phone to your dad MC just always licks her and she jumps i followed everything in the walkthrough up to yet
You may need to progress with the other girls before you can get that scene.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
ive done everyone except cleo in that update and i cant do cleo until i get that scene
Only things I can think of are maybe her lust/affection stats aren't high enough yet, or it's bugged.

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Trying to check stellas web cam on Tuesday/Thurday evening but when I click on laptop it only shows option if Michelle is comming. No cam icon

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes