Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
All my saves are broke, I probably should just drop this one
Your saves aren't broken, it's an issue with the game. This is from a post I made a few pages or so back:

For anyone getting exceptions when trying to load saves, try downloading the file attached to this post to your \game folder, and make sure to remove the 420437_ appended to the filename so that the filename reads AON_sensitive_FIX.rpy

I would keep this file around as you'll probably need to add it to every new release of the game. I just tossed it in a zip folder that I titled RingOfLust-All-Versions-Bugfix, so you may want to do something like that too if you're getting errors when trying to load saves, and just remember to toss it into the \game folder of every new release of this game.

Reactions: gestved

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Where is the girls room? I cant find it
Help:cry:
Whenever you have access to it, the bar along the right side of the screen with the different locations will have a green arrow along the bottom right corner of the screen, click the green arrow to go to the next page of locations and the girl's room should be there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oouoouououoo

Dec 17, 2018
Whenever you have access to it, the bar along the right side of the screen with the different locations will have a green arrow along the bottom right corner of the screen, click the green arrow to go to the next page of locations and the girl's room should be there.

Here is the thing’ I don’t have a green arrow :unsure:
(Game version 0.1.4a) 8409FA80-1BE4-4A8E-9DA9-CCDA325BB703.jpeg

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Here is the thing’ I don’t have a green arrow :unsure:
(Game version 0.1.4a)
You may not have progressed far enough with other characters to gain access to it yet. If you've progressed with both Stella and Beth, you may need to progress further with another character before you can gain access to their room. I went for Susan and Michelle before everyone else, and I never had any issues with the game, but others have figured out that you need to progress with some other characters to open certain options with a certain character, like progressing with Cleo to get some options with Stella to become available, and progressing with Susan before you can gain access to a certain new skill before you can get a minigame with Beth to happen. No idea why the dev did things this way, but it seems that's how these things work, so my suggestion is to progress with Susan, Michelle, and even Cleo and see if that will allow you to progress with Stella/Beth and gain access to their room.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Why is michelle’s sympathy stuck at 14?
My guess is that it's probably locked at 14 until you get an event to be able to progress further with her. Did you do the headache event with Michelle yet (MC wakes up in the mornings complaining about a headache and you have to go to Michelle's room first thing in the morning)? Maybe you're up to the point where you need to use the alarm clock in the MC's room at night to wake up early to use stealth and go into the kitchen and play around with Michelle a few times until the story progresses.

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017

It's not activate no can push this button any body can the same trouble??

wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
dear dev if you are reading this, please hear my plea:

PUT A QUESTLOG IN THE GAME!!! because grinding is anoying, but is way worse that you have no idea what you must grind.

good luck with your project.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Not sure exactly which ones you want, so here are saves from the end of 1.3 and 1.4, respectively.
give me error both of it :/ can u help me please why? Maybe I have to put this saves in that other directory? if yes where is it? thanks :)

Last edited:

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Link contain PC and Mac along with the latest walkthrough and merry christmans to everyone here

Changelog:
- Michelle's path continued
- First ffm scene in the game (there will be more of them In the future)
- New location (for now it's only for spending time with Michelle)
- Added a small teaser for upcoming events
- I started to add the gallery into the game (it's not finished yet but the main work is done).
You can find it in the laptop menu.
- Various bugfixes and improvements

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Link contain PC and Mac along with the latest walkthrough and merry christmans to everyone here

Changelog:
- Michelle's path continued
- First ffm scene in the game (there will be more of them In the future)
- New location (for now it's only for spending time with Michelle)
- Added a small teaser for upcoming events
- I started to add the gallery into the game (it's not finished yet but the main work is done).
You can find it in the laptop menu.
- Various bugfixes and improvements
Thx

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I have to admit it this is my favourite game of the entire forum nice thank you buddy for your work ;)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs why do most devs follow Big Brother shitty path with younger sister. They always make younger sister do anal first which is dumb as hell.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes