Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Can someone tell me were the "alarm clock" is in the MC's room because I can't find that shit at all

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
save from patch 1.3 or complete the last one I don't get the stella part in the shower to sign up for the gym

and e followed the guide from the beginning

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Just a question, not a complaint: other than being VN instead of RPGM, does this have any significant differences from "MILFs Control," by ICSTOR?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
1. beth promise new scenes with her mouth now when i gave her the password but it never triggers, end of her path?

same scene in afternoon when calling her to your room and same scene in sofa in the evening, but she does give a bj in her own room without stella interrupts, but nothing new about it, looks like the other blowjobs....

2. also at night she say that she will be ready for me next time i pout my dick in her mouth when she sleeps, but she never is ready, she just repeat the same thing

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just a question, not a complaint: other than being VN instead of RPGM, does this have any significant differences from "MILFs Control," by ICSTOR?
Been a while since I played MILF's Control. That one was about mind control, while this one is more about lowering inhibitions and raising the girl's affection and lust. For instance, one of the girls in the game named Stella really rather hates the MC in the beginning, but through his actions towards her, she warms up to him, not through dominating her mind and bending her to his will. Sometimes it seems like the ring does have mind control powers, particularly when the MC uses it on girls who are sleeping, but I guess that's just a bit of an inconsistency in the story. The MC used the ring that way early on in the game, but doesn't really do that later in the story.

Anyway, hope that helps.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Pleaaaaseee :( Could someone could help ? I saw a few with the same problem XD
u aren't the only one with that problem i tryed to get the minigame to play but after the 69 scene somebody told me the next scene would be in living room i got there right after that and the only thing that goes is or mc watch TV with Beth with some fun or with another girl and never the minigame display i tryed everything i tryed to go invisible in the morning to the bathroom where u see beth naked but nothing happen then got to the kitchen compliment her and then i go to my room repeat the 69 scene but i can't unlock the minigame don't know why the next step to unlock the girls room at night is win the minigame but i can't win it if i can't even display it and i'm getting triggered by it i really wanted to get more scenes with her if somebody could tell me what to do or how to fix this problem would be appreciated

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Ozel hey can u please tell me how i can play the minigame with beth? i'm trying to play it but i can't go more then the 69 scene with her i tryed every single thing but not sure where i should do it or when i'm stucked can u please help me?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Ozel hey can u please tell me how i can play the minigame with beth? i'm trying to play it but i can't go more then the 69 scene with her i tryed every single thing but not sure where i should do it or when i'm stucked can u please help me?
Wish I could help, but I'm not sure I ever even got the scene myself.

Have you tried visiting the girl's room at night?

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Ha, weird. I loaded an old save, from 0.1.2 I think, did the 69 scene with Beth/Betty/whatever the fuck, then tried to go to the girl's room and it said no. Did the 69 scene again the next day, no minigame, but I was able to go to the girl's room. XD

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Ha, weird. I loaded an old save, from 0.1.2 I think, did the 69 scene with Beth/Betty/whatever the fuck, then tried to go to the girl's room and it said no. Did the 69 scene again the next day, no minigame, but I was able to go to the girl's room. XD
i did already a couple of times i tryed to go to girls room at night and i can't enter then i replayed the 69 scene and tryed again and couldn't enter tryed every single possible thing and nothing maybe i'm bugged? but i can't get that fcking room to open to me if it doens't open i can't go throug the sisters scenes

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes