Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
i've made some mistakes din't follow walkthrough and now i can't get certain scene's or things like money or clothes shop ect and its a newer save. Yesterday dl i think or so or day before so if any fix updates has been made it might be too old for that but otherwise...

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Some one help me
In 1.2
Walkthrough say I HV to eavesdrop in Michelle in early morning in Saturday

But
I just keep licking her

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
IAM stuck on Susan route first scene
Walkthrough say
That I HV evasdrop on Michelle at kitchen in early morning in Saturday
But
IAM just licking her over and over
Some plz help

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Susan only shows up on Wed/Saturday mornings, so hit the alarm on tuesday/friday nights
I did that all
I meet Susan in early morning
Michelle interupt the scene
Now
I HV to eavesdrop on her
According to walkthrough I HV to
Kitchen in early morning
But it just
Licking her over and over IMG_20191230_013550.JPG

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
how many times do i have to wake up early to interact with michelle before ishe talks to mc dad??? i have woken up early now 21 days and still she has not spoken to mc dad her stats are 15 have i missed a trigger or is the game busted?

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
how many times do i have to wake up early to interact with michelle before ishe talks to mc dad??? i have woken up early now 21 days and still she has not spoken to mc dad her stats are 15 have i missed a trigger or is the game busted?
Is this scene
Mom talking on phone
In 1.5
Or

1.2??

Ncrdrg

May 20, 2017
I don't think it's possible. The dev seems to have accidentally put an impossible condition for it to trigger.

Namely that the entire early kitchen sequence is executed only if you've had a threesome with rati and michelle.
And the prerequisite for the threesome seems to be to have fucked all 3 main girls.

And the prerequisite to fuck michelle and stella seems to be dates, which you need money for.
And money can only be earned once you get a job.
And to get a job from Cleo, you need to eavesdrop that Michelle-Father phone conversation.

So yeah, it's impossible to continue with that bug.
Personally, I fixed it by removing the threesome condition and adding a "Michelle has been fucked" condition to view the early morning kitchen fuck scene.

Just copy early_morning.rpy in the game folder.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
I don't think it's possible. The dev seems to have accidentally put an impossible condition for it to trigger.

Namely that the entire early kitchen sequence is executed only if you've had a threesome with rati and michelle.
And the prerequisite for the threesome seems to be to have fucked all 3 main girls.

And the prerequisite to fuck michelle and stella seems to be dates, which you need money for.
And money can only be earned once you get a job.
And to get a job from Cleo, you need to eavesdrop that Michelle-Father phone conversation.

So yeah, it's impossible to continue with that bug.
Personally, I fixed it by removing the threesome condition and adding a "Michelle has been fucked" condition to view the early morning kitchen fuck scene.

Just copy early_morning.rpy in the game folder.
Does this bug
Is in 1.2 version???

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes