phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
for michelle im stuck at 14/15 how do i get the last one so i can use the new power on her been going the right day but nothing

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
day and time sign at up-left is dissappered in my game it bugged or i just did something wrong anyone know how can get it back ?

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
how do you see all of the scenes are they random?
I worked it out, there's definitely a step missing from the WT. After you've aroused her in the pool a few times you need to go work there, if Lilly is at the pool when you work she'll invite you to swim. Next time you see her over the fence you'll join her in the pool. Then the next mon/sat evening there will be the noise.

*edit it is there but it's easy to miss as it's in a previous section

Last edited:

jhalencak

May 14, 2020
I worked it out, there's definitely a step missing from the WT. After you've aroused her in the pool a few times you need to go work there, if Lilly is at the pool when you work she'll invite you to swim. Next time you see her over the fence you'll join her in the pool. Then the next mon/sat evening there will be the noise.

*edit it is there but it's easy to miss as it's in a previous section
so its too late to do anything but start over?

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
i tried but everytime i go there its just cloe either i work and earn the 40 or use sunscreen and get a footjob i never find her there and i seen her twice in the pool from the backyard
You need to do the backyard scene more times, at least 2 more times (I think) then go clean

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
HELP!!! WHEN I TRY TO SPY FROM THE TREE HOUSE I KEEP GETTING ... " THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE"!!! CAN'T PROGRESS LILLY'S PATH!!! ANY INSIGHT ANYONE?? ALSO THE HOSPITAL JOB!! HOW DO I TRIGGER IT??

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes