PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone got a fix for the Lilly path yet? I've been to the dinner and to the backyard countless times and I still don't get the noise on mon/sat evening
Hasn't been fixed in latest update. Anyone know if there's a console command to trigger the event manually?

(Step 5 of Lilly's path from the 0.1.6a section of the walkthrough)

Last edited:
Reactions: sidiouspein

SupreamDarkGOD

Nov 19, 2018
hi could some one point out what is the point of walkthrough if one part of it makes no sense what so ever because the last time i checked a walkthrough guide it was ment to help the players not make then feel stupid for example Find Beth in all the location by clicking on her. like what does that even mean how is that ment to help and due to that bad description im getting no where with beths story so help is aprecated

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I would like to start playing this game, how is it here? I can be with any woman and there will be no consequences? or how?
Dude, this comment span me out. I mean, really, can ANYONE be with any woman with no consequence? Or be with a man, if that is what you're after?

My grandpa always used to say "The difference between sex for money, and sex for free is that sex for money costs you less".

This whole comment is like an allegory for life. Can you start playing? Why are you playing? When do you start actually enjoying it once you start? Are there consequences? Is anything we do ever going to accumulate into any kind of importance or impact?

Every moment you spend is a moment that you spend of your life. You are choosing to be with any of these women in your time - whether virtual or not - there are consequences.

Consequence is inescapable.

And here I am commenting on a F95zone post, that shook me to my core and made me come to grips with the futility of my own existence.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Dude, this comment span me out. I mean, really, can ANYONE be with any woman with no consequence? Or be with a man, if that is what you're after?

My grandpa always used to say "The difference between sex for money, and sex for free is that sex for money costs you less".

This whole comment is like an allegory for life. Can you start playing? Why are you playing? When do you start actually enjoying it once you start? Are there consequences? Is anything we do ever going to accumulate into any kind of importance or impact?

Every moment you spend is a moment that you spend of your life. You are choosing to be with any of these women in your time - whether virtual or not - there are consequences.

Consequence is inescapable.

And here I am commenting on a F95zone post, that shook me to my core and made me come to grips with the futility of my own existence.
Chill dude.
The consequences are everywhere. But it's different in games, if you play them you should know. It's not real. Don't compare real life to games.

I just meant a simple question. In some games there is a tag "harem" so it may not be a consequence of being with many women, and they may even like it. This tag is not here. There are probably consequences, but I'm curious what it looks like. :)

J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Bro, I getcha - I just sometimes taken for a ride with my mind from time to time.

It's more just a philosphical idea. I'm kinda someone who is frustrating as I won't answer a direct question, so this isn't an aggressive statement directed at you or anything. The comment about consequences kinda just struck me 'cos lately I've just straight up been having a bad time with my partner and am struggling coming to grips with being in a loveless relationship. In any case though, our actions and decisions have consequences. One thing we all have to hope is that one day we aren't trapped living our lives for someone else.

Time is time, by rights we only have a finite amount. Anything we spend time on is something that we invest the slowly draining seconds of our existence on. Be it a game, or any pursuit.

But to answer your question: Ring of Lust? It's a legitimate "Harem". You bang 'em all. I suppose it's sort of traditional corruption in that way. There is a bt of grind, along with very linear/specific ways to progress through scenes. There are mainly MF scenes, with a handful of MFF scenes.

The 'art' gets better with the newer content, and you'll definitely recognize which are the earlier, jankier scenes.

It has some charm though - I'm a sucker for a somewhat fantasy storyline.

The concept been done to death a little (the earliest one I saw of a similar storyline was https://f95zone.to/threads/milfs-control-icstor.334/ ) but this game kinda has some of it's own uniqueness.

In terms of the renders and animations though, there are probably better games on the site.

Reactions: Qmil679

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I have a problem my game is not showing the names of the characters it is showing only that in the names [sis], [mh] and etc. how to change that.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This is a good game, but it needs a in game guide, when to do what and who with.
That is not a sign of a good game. Man of the House and Treasure of Nadia, with their in-game hint systems, are good games.

Ring of Lust is an OK first effort. Buggy and grindy as hell though. I'd argue that the dev should have wrapped this up by now, use lessons learned and started a new, higher-quality effort.

Reactions: J_P

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
can someone tell me if I have to start an new game, my character label changes from names to [sis] and [mh].
Just use rename feature. Go to your room, click on the laptop, than at icon of woman at business suit. To use default names, just hit the enter, or you can use your own custom names.

2.50 star(s) 81 Votes