Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Someone can share a save after the Beth Minigame ?
Its Bugged in the last 3 versions, cant access to the second screen.

joecool

Dec 13, 2017
I think I've run into a few issues in the game.
I clearly have tech vision cause I can use it in the library. however I cant use it anywhere else. There is no icon for it when I visit Cleo's bedroom.
The day and morning/afternoon display disappears if I go use the webcam and come back.
Iv'e done everything to interact with Rati on Tuesday morning , but there is no interaction available

This game desperately needs some kind of display that at the very least indicates where you are in the various paths.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.4a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Think i skipped ahead in parts of the content, i read in the guide quite far back something about using the heating but have no idea where to do that lol.

Dorothea

Mar 23, 2018
I think I have done everything up to 0.2.2.

I've unlocked tech vision, and all of the scenes, but still I can't find Rati in the living room as per Walkthrough.

Is it some kind of bug or somehow I screwed the laws of physics blocking a trigger or something?

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Having trouble starting v2.3. I cant seem to get Rati to appear. Pretty sure I have everything to the end of 2.2. I did the kissing scene, sex with Stella in the sea and 3some with Rati. The only thing I'm not sure is the scene with Michelle's room in the evening. It says that it's a new scene but it's just a BJ scene that I've seen before. The walkthrough says visit twice for full scene. It's been a while since the Restaurant. I'm pretty sure there was sex after that. Now I take her there and we have sex in the bathroom. Thank for any help

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I import save file from other player to me but I cannot see in game, why is that? Mac OS Catalina.

Laesrif

Jul 4, 2018
Having trouble starting v2.3. I cant seem to get Rati to appear. Pretty sure I have everything to the end of 2.2. I did the kissing scene, sex with Stella in the sea and 3some with Rati. The only thing I'm not sure is the scene with Michelle's room in the evening. It says that it's a new scene but it's just a BJ scene that I've seen before. The walkthrough says visit twice for full scene. It's been a while since the Restaurant. I'm pretty sure there was sex after that. Now I take her there and we have sex in the bathroom. Thank for any help
I honestly can't think of anything you missed. Best I can suggest is giving you a save file right at the start of Rati showing up, if you want. (Never posted a save before, I hope this works)

Reactions: Ara-sH

Laesrif

Jul 4, 2018
Also - Dorothea, if you need to and it works, that save will work for you.

joecool, the tech vision must be enabled in the 'hub' for your house and the neighbor's house (basically, the room select screen) and then you can go to various rooms to try it out. If there's nothing in the room to use it on, you won't be able to go there. This narrows down the places that you waste time looking for something to interact with. Some of the tech vision stuff with the sisters needs to be done before Rati appears.

Valronn, use tech vision in the home room select, then go to the sister's room. You can adjust the thermostat that way.

(Should answer some of the walkthrough questions asked on this page)

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough, suceed to have the blowjob scene in bathroom with Stella (thanks to someone's post here) but can't seem to trigger her in the living room on afternoon to progress... anyone ?

Edit : Nevermind I've find, I need to progress in Cleo arc

Last edited:

troybecks

Jan 9, 2018
Beth:
1. Visit her in the bathroom at the early morning
2. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening.
3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at weekdays in the evening.

the number 2 part doesn't seem to work i keep looping back

bol96

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, first post here... I do not get the fight scene with Jake to unlock the gym. Anyone a Idea why? Playing it on Mac

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I am struggling to progress in Lillys route! I have been licked twice and more as per Walkthrough, but visiting on Mon or Sat does not give the "Check the Noise" option. Only the follow her options. Any help would be great!

Reactions: PervySage
2.50 star(s) 81 Votes