Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
Ive done this and i ve have seen lilly go int the pool and use th ring on her twive i believem but unable to see her through this method, lilly eill not appear in the pool again, through the go to the backyard process, only cleo beside the poolm either yoga or massage, no lilly.
Thanks I found she mostly there on Wednesday afternoon sometimes on Sunday

Reactions: Bonnie75

Icejin

May 29, 2017
FYI: Google drive contain both the PC and Mac for the game also it has the walkthrough as well. Attach the walkthrough for those people that keep asking "Where the walkthrough or Updated Walkthrough"

This update continues the story of Rati's influence on the protagonist's family. Her powers are growing and in current update she'll intorduce us the ability to enchant house rooms with lust energy. So far, this ability is only available for the living room. But there will be other rooms in further updates. Thus, family members will take action in the events.

I'm happy to say that this is the biggest update that I have done in a similar time as the previous ones. It contains even more cool animations (twice more than usual) and renders. I hope you like them.

Have fun!

Changelog:

- Rati's storyline continued

- Two new scenes with Beth

- Two new scenes with Stella

- New scene with Michelle

- New ability to enchant house rooms with lust energy

- Updated gallery

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Thanks for yor support and stay tuned.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Ring of Lust [v0.2.4a] [Votan] - Original Size: 1.67GB

Compressed version for PC (433MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
For those who are stuck in the Lily in the pool scene. Just save before entering the backyard. If she isn't there reload the file and repeat until you see her. I did this on a Sunday afternoon

Reactions: MrNiceGuy
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes