Aatrox13

Apr 13, 2020
Beth:
1. Visit her in the bathroom at the early morning
2. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening.
3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at weekdays in the evening.

the number 2 part doesn't seem to work i keep looping back

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
You could press back, then save and reload, that would reset the RNG and you get another shot without having to wait for another day?
That's still pretty tedious since she only seems to show up on Wednesday afternoons.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
please help.... im stuck with beth... it says "find beth in all location...." what that means pls, i cant find her anywhere
You have to get to the point while tutoring her where she says she bored and wants to play hide and seek. When this event triggers you will have different areas of the house pop up as interactive buttons to choose from to find her. One is the living room, one is the kitchen and the last is her room (she is hiding in the closet).

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
guys is there in this game something to show what are the quests to need to complete in order to progress with the storyline?
well not in the game but if you follow the walkthrough would tell you....

and i think as a trick if you use that cheat mod then you will be able to know from the scenes for each Char. you will see either white or green.... if its white means you finished it and if its green then still not complete... i think because i been tracking it but oh well lol....

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i must go into girl room at night before this scene? i dont have unlocked girl room at night yet and idk why xd i did everything now and cant do anything else
because you need to complete stella and betty story so you can be allowed to visit the room for example ( when you help betty in the afternoon (repeating it until she give you the hide and seek minigame) if you win it then she will tell you that to come and visit her at night in her room. i think its the most important betty to give you the permission for you to be able to see the room picture in the list.

and for sure dont forget to read the learn math in the library plus advance julia story line with also ashley while reading the math book. which it important to help him gather the points of knoledge that needed for him to be able to help betty in Math and yeah for sure the sex too lol opps i just put a spoiler lol
-----------------------------------

Last edited:

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you find that bonus scene with Jessica? I clicked on everything but nothing prompted an extra scene.

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
God, dometimes i hate this game, I;m stuck trrying to advance beth and stella progress. I stuck with beth trying to take a oretend shower with Beth but nothing happens. Around beth the handjob scene but stuck. 2. Stuck on stella progress to advance to shop towards buyting flowers for stella and nothing happens

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
God, dometimes i hate this game, I;m stuck trrying to advance beth and stella progress. I stuck with beth trying to take a oretend shower with Beth but nothing happens. Around beth the handjob scene but stuck. 2. Stuck on stella progress to advance to shop towards buyting flowers for stella and nothing happens
Dude , read Very carefully the walkthrough

Kelechi2010

Jun 28, 2017
1.Go to the tree house. There is a 33% chance that you see Lilly swimming in the pool. I'm looking everyday and Lilly no where to be found

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
I'm stuck with Lily scene from v0.1.6. I'm using the walkthrough and in the story progression there is the neighbor's dinner, after I rescued Alan. I joined them more than once and Lily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but story ain't progressing (next steps should be 4. Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.
5. Check the noise.) But nothing happens, I still have Lily sneaking somewhere via subway. Other strange thing is that in my computer I have now a spy web link to Lily's computer (why?) and I didn't complete the pool scenes with Lily, that should have been before). Somebody can help me, please?

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
I'm stuck with Lily scene from v0.1.6. I'm using the walkthrough and in the story progression there is the neighbor's dinner, after I rescued Alan. I joined them more than once and Lily
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but story ain't progressing (next steps should be 4. Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.
5. Check the noise.) But nothing happens, I still have Lily sneaking somewhere via subway. Other strange thing is that in my computer I have now a spy web link to Lily's computer (why?) and I didn't complete the pool scenes with Lily, that should have been before). Somebody can help me, please?
Yeah I, stuckc on the same thing. gone to the party or dinner 5 -6 times already and nothing has progressed

Reactions: Bonnie75

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
Becuase now im stuck on 0.16A on the walkthrough and nothing is progressing, Ive completed the other tasks and just trying to finidh the cleo & lilly walkthrough fir the tech vision to progress further. need asssitance, Ive tried the party numerous times and all lilly does is lick the cock but nithing else, and per comments above about (the noise) what noise the task ends and you end op home. O cant enter lilly bedroom either , It say I don;t have permission, I ve seen Cleo numeroud times at her kitchen and nothing is happening, needs to be fixed.

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
To get the tech vision from Rati you should finish scenes with Cleo at her kitchen, with Lilly at her family dinner and with Jessica in gym's shower. Then go to sleep and Rati will grant you a new power. After that while you're in the house map - you can spot a new icon near the smartphone icon at the top of the screen. When you click on it – your vision switch. Then you can choose where to go to use your special vision. Same icon will appear in the neighbor's house. This walkthrough progression is not happening.
Need assistance?

Lilly:
1. Make sure that you unlocked second way to earn money (in hospital with Cleo). Go to the backyard at the afternoon and take look into the neighbor's yard. You'll meet Alan and Marcus.
2. Visit neighbor's house at Saturday at the afternoon.
3. Repeat it until Lilly licks your cock second time.
4. Visit neighbor's house at Monday or Saturday at the evening.
5. Check the noise.
6. Visit neighbor's house at Saturday at the afternoon.

Cleo:
Consider that Cleo is at work on Wednesdays and Sundays.
1. Complete Lilly's path
2. Visit Lilly's room
3. Visit neighbor's kitchen and arouse Cleo
4. Repeat previous step and get refusal
5. Make sure that you have 300+ lust energy points
6. Go to the backyard and catch a scene where's Cleo alone takes sunbath.
7. Become invisible
8. Affect her thoughts
9. Visit neighbor's kitchen and arouse Cleo

i believe the game is stuck at lilly poiint 4 & 5, becuase icanlt finish lilly to progress and finish cleo 1.

tmg9000

Jan 24, 2019
1.Go to the tree house. There is a 33% chance that you see Lilly swimming in the pool. I'm looking everyday and Lilly no where to be found
Ive done this and i ve have seen lilly go int the pool and use th ring on her twive i believem but unable to see her through this method, lilly eill not appear in the pool again, through the go to the backyard process, only cleo beside the poolm either yoga or massage, no lilly.

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
Tmg9000 and me are blocked in the sane action. Me too I progressed the other narratives, but the dinner with Lily Is a dead end.I starter from the beginning following the walkthrough.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes