Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
I dont understand.Bc the girls room,they sleep together,there is no button to click.When enter the room at night,it just a scene to watch .
Go into tech vision in the living room again, go to the girls room and then adjust the thermostate back to regular. After that they sleep in their own beds again and the button is back again.

Rahulbirju

Jun 11, 2018
On Sunday Afternoon I just get the homework scene of Beth sucking the MC off.
i was also stuck where you are right now, mine beach event triggered after this (girl's room event).
try couple of more sundays....
before going girls room on sunday afternoon, try going to kitchen on the same sunday morning where beth ask to invite lilly.
make sure you completed the event where beth comes to your room at night.
still didn't triggered the event then go through the walkthrough and make sure you have completed all the event before this.

Aug 23, 2016
.3.8A For Ashley

1. Complete previous scenes with library ghost
2. Visit the library in the afternoon and choose “learn more” option and
became invisible.
3. Repeat but don't become invisible.

I can't trigger scene 3. It's not giving me an option to not be invisible. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I guess I somehow did the scene at some point without realizing? I checked the gallery and I already had sex with Ashley. Must of completely zoned out when I did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: VINDETTA 23333

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
Update 5.8a, nice! Way paste time for Cleo. Sure hope Dev gets on board with Cleo. Everyone else but her. Hopefully,starting with the next updated!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob
2.40 star(s) 81 Votes