fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
im having trouble triggering the very first scene in 0.5.8 where the girls discuss for the sleep over. i dont understand whats wrong because everything was done all the way till the latest updated.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
im having trouble triggering the very first scene in 0.5.8 where the girls discuss for the sleep over. i dont understand whats wrong because everything was done all the way till the latest updated.
I had the same problem, so I checked the Gallery and saw that I had missed 2 scenes with Lilly. So I completed them and then I was able to complete the latest update.

kov1974

Dec 9, 2018
How do you trigger the last two web cam with Lilly. I have her with the bear and the MC stepping in.

It is the last webcam pic in the gallary on the first page. cheers

sorted this one, can't work out how to trigger the lilly spanking bit

Last edited:

HoolyMoly

Nov 9, 2017
For those missing the kitchen enchantment, this might help so try it out. I've been following the walkthrough provided but I still ended up stuck in that scenario, so I read through the code to move forward.

So here's what I did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that this helps those that are stuck. :)
Thank you dude...

alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.8a.

Main App:
Mandatory Package(s):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the assets pack to the folder /RenPy/org.ringlust.the66/game on Android 11 and newer or to the folder /Android/data/org.ringlust.the66/files/game.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Bug problemes

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Hello, I have a problem with catching Beth/Betty peeking on Michelle. I somehow managed to jump over that scene and get further in the story but now I cant progress anymore because I didnt catch her spying. (At least I think thats the reason why I cant progress further anymore.)
Right now I am at the content of version 0.2.7a according to the walkthrough if that helps.
I definetly saw the enchanted living room scene and had the night visit scene with Beth but she doesnt interupt me if I choose the option to give Michelle a compliment on Sunday morning which the walkthrough tells me to do.
Also I dont have any other option than to compliment Michelle or Beth on Sunday morning in the kitchen. Or not talk to them at all.

2.40 star(s) 81 Votes