lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I followed the WT repeating events just to be sure i've got everything and now i am stuck at kitchen enchantment event...

got Reti in the kitchen at tue/fri playing with her and increasing arousal of each girl (Betty kitchen BJ/ living room anal, Stella kitchen sex, Michelle MC room sex) - page 15 in WT

now at page 21 in WT it says "
Stella (Kitchen enchantment):
1. Make sure you got the scene with Rati's ritual in the kitchen"

what ritual? there is nothing about it in the WT and i can not trigger it in any way

even after checking progress in my save its not yet triggered

View attachment 3965088

can someone explain me how to unlock it?
This game is poorly coded and poorly explained, to progress and avoid getting softlocked you need to follow the WT step by step without skipping any character.
My assumption is that you didn't do everything up to the enchant event that you are trying to do and one of the variables required to progress further hasn't been triggered yet.
Go back in the WT and do everything you haven't done yet.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
thing is that I followed WT step by step and just bcs its "poorly coded" i have some extra scenes from later steps (repeating scenes that were added later than kitchen scenes)

anyone121

Dec 22, 2022
Stuck at stella scene. going to living room every day afternoon but stella not there. going to girls room stella is crying ? my strength is 10. had a bloojob by stella in afternoon and next day hand job from cleo. but the ex - boyfriend scene is not triggering again

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
Just found a missing part of WT that is necessary for kitchen enchantment...

After playing with Reti on Tuesday use her powers on Betti then go to living room in the evening few more times (until Michelle interupt and use tech power on her)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.7a + IC

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1030 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Ruffuss

darkinori666

Feb 5, 2020
help
Ring of Lust 0.2.8a
1. Go to the city at the night 2. Visit neighbor's house 3. Visit neighbor's house during the day time 4. Use tech vision and go to Lilly's room 5. Click on the thermostat icon 6. Visit neighbor's house at night again 7. Click on the window 8. Click on the TV 9. Visit neighbor's house at night again 10. Click on the TV Screenshot (144).png

dulheraja

Sep 8, 2024
For the people who are struggling to peek in Lilly's (The next door neighbor's daughter) window for the Lilly + Beth content this is how you do it.

In order to unlock the window you have to go back to the 0.2.8 section in the walkthrough and do all of Cleo's (The neighbor) events there.
Then you will have the option of peeking at night in Lilly's room. Lilly will be clickable while your character is talking to himself about needing to be invisible and distract Marcus (Neighbor's husband). Click on her to see her bonus scene for 0.2.8.

Now in order to be able to out on the city screen at night go to the Gym in the evening and just work out, afterwards you will have access to the city map at night and can click on the neighbor's house to access the window to peek.

This will allow you to do the following Lilly + Beth events in the following versions.

Hope this helps and I wish this damn game would get a quest or progress tracker so one can play a new version without remembering where in the walkthrough they might have stopped in.
when i try to click on neihbour house in night it says it too late to go

Hybris

May 9, 2017
when i try to click on neihbour house in night it says it too late to go
The best advice I can give is to use the walkthrough and repeat all of the events leading up to clicking on the neighbor's window. It's labor intensive but its the only way I have found to answer questions like this.

dulheraja

Sep 8, 2024
ok but what does she have to do to perform the rituals?
i m stuck with this part of the walthrough :
Stella (Kitchen enchantment):
1. Make sure you got scene with Rati's ritual at the kitchen .
please help to get this scene. thks
this you find solution?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Gofile download link doesn't work, does anyone else have the same problem?
GOFILE it could be any number of reasons, it might say it's there, but is actually not. Could be something on your end as well.

I'd just try again in a bit or use a different host.

Reactions: fsjal196

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
How do I get into the house on Monday and Saturday evenings ? Only she sneaks out of the house. She is teasing MC in second option

2.40 star(s) 81 Votes