Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

ghasha

Sep 12, 2021
does anyone have a copy of eng subs June 2020? the one in the main post is no longer able to be downloaded for some reason

Heryx

Nov 29, 2017
What's the difference between "English.mp4" and "Ultimate.mp4" except for English.mp4 having subtitles and Ultimate.mp4 being bigger when it comes to file size?

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
Rinhee said that the reward this time around is a comic. Anyone knows who's in the comic?
The doujin featured Taihou from Azur Lane. It seems to be at least 10 pages or more. And before anyone asks, I don't know what it looks like since I can't find a single picture or preview image of it. Might need to check again in a few days though

Anyways, the next reward is supposed to be Agir (also from Azur Lane)

May 11, 2018
Who's the runner up on the poll? From what I've read he'll do that one in January

edit: Damn, checking on the previous rewards that's a lot of Azur Lane characters. I wish a Hololive/Genshin char wins the next upcoming polls

Last edited:
Reactions: ghasha

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
Who's the runner up on the poll? From what I've read he'll do that one in January

edit: Damn, checking on the previous rewards that's a lot of Azur Lane characters. I wish a Hololive/Genshin char wins the next upcoming polls
That's actually funny you mention Hololive because Houshou Marine was 2nd place, so expect that to release after Agir