Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020
: however, it's only in Chinese, though I'm sure someone will translate it down the line.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Is there an English smi subtitles file for the new October video?
There are subbed videos, but I couldn't find the actual sub file anywhere so I re-created it using with the English sub video hardcoded and manually created a .srt using it.

The translation does differ slightly from the videos online. I split up some of the longer dialogues, and replaced some words that fit the scenes after attempting to understand the meaning behind it.

Attached is the .srt file for October's video: 2021-10 Amagi x Shinano (Azur Lane) (Sub Edit)
- With VLC just put the sub file in the same folder as the video and it should play.
- If not rename the video to the name of the .srt, or vice versa.
- You can also put it in a subs folder (Example: Video Folder/subs) if VLC is setup that way.
- If it's still not working go to Preferences > Show All Settings > Advanced > Subtitles
- Then find what value of fuzziness from 0-4 works best.

Dujsuscscaba

Apr 22, 2019
There are subbed videos, but I couldn't find the actual sub file anywhere so I re-created it using with the English sub video hardcoded and manually created a .srt using it.

The translation does differ slightly from the videos online. I split up some of the longer dialogues, and replaced some words that fit the scenes after attempting to understand the meaning behind it.

Attached is the .srt file for October's video: 2021-10 Amagi x Shinano (Azur Lane) (Sub Edit)
- With VLC just put the sub file in the same folder as the video and it should play.
- If not rename the video to the name of the .srt, or vice versa.
- You can also put it in a subs folder (Example: Video Folder/subs) if VLC is setup that way.
- If it's still not working go to Preferences > Show All Settings > Advanced > Subtitles
- Then find what value of fuzziness from 0-4 works best.
Thank you good sir. Think you could do it for some of the other 2021 videos that don't have a subtitles files?

Reactions: vhqldks