Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
Is 2021-07 (New Jersy) original video uploaded? Seems like only interpolated video is there.
So here it is, , I also done a better interpolation use RIFE, and fixed some encoding artefacts (they got more annoying when I watch the video on 4k monitor), 2 videos, original and interpolated in a folder. Original is H264+AAC MP4, interpolated is HEVC+AAC MKV.

About the file names, I'm a lazy person, come on.

When I say "better interpolate" and "fix artefact" I'm talking about this: , yeah, it's minor but it's there.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I gotta be honest, I'm rather disappointed by the Mudrock animation. It feels a bit off in some parts, particularly her right thigh in the third phase. However, what bugs me the most is that it doesn't feel like Mudrock even remotely aside from the looks. She just talks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, which doesn't feel in line with the character at all when compared to what's seen in Arknights. The missing crystal structures on the right side of her ribs and upper right arm are pretty noticeable too, along with other details.

Eh, whatever. Still better than the Siege one, where he forgot that Siege has a tail. That one was utterly unforgivable...

gemie

Feb 2, 2021
Do you know who's up next month?
I think Rinhee mentioned that it would be Shenhe from Genshin Impact, but it might change depending on if another poll is made.

I gotta be honest, I'm rather disappointed by the Mudrock animation. It feels a bit off in some parts, particularly her right thigh in the third phase. However, what bugs me the most is that it doesn't feel like Mudrock even remotely aside from the looks. She just talks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, which doesn't feel in line with the character at all when compared to what's seen in Arknights. The missing crystal structures on the right side of her ribs and upper right arm are pretty noticeable too, along with other details.

Eh, whatever. Still better than the Siege one, where he forgot that Siege has a tail. That one was utterly unforgivable...
Yeah, from what I heard, some of the Patreon subs were not happy about the reward. Iirc Rinhee was rushing the animation and it ended up being released later than expected.

ghasha

Sep 12, 2021
You're welcome, it will be done soon! The subs included are improved versions of the subs found on spankbang videos with hardcoded subs. I corrected all of the subtitle timings and rewrote some of the text that didn't make sense.

If you have any missing subs, or created some please upload them and i'll updated the list (with your credit). I'll try to create/update the list when I can. Also, If you have any feedback to change any of the subs, or if there's any problems with the subs just let me know and I'll update them asap.
I wonder if this dude is doing okay

Aug 31, 2021
i upload the collection i have by year for now is 2018 and 2019, my internet is not good so maybe 2020, 2021 and 2022 will be up on weekend. for 2021 im still missing the rewards from june, july and august.

Last edited:

bainiao

Dec 21, 2021
i upload the collection i have by year for now is 2018 and 2019, my internet is not good so maybe 2020, 2021 and 2022 will be up on weekend. for 2021 im still missing the rewards from june, july and august.

Mega
Mega
Only video files?
My file size reached 25gb