Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Johnsmithlike13

Apr 27, 2022
Also not sure if this has been done but does anyone have the Yae video but with hard-coded subs? I know you can download them seperately in a post here but was wondering if anyone had the 4k vid with eng subs just embedded in the video? thanx

puskinaz

May 31, 2021
Might make Aponia eng sub over a coffee break, if anybody has Chinese subs it would be appreciated, if not I gotta work with Korean ones and do some magic to make it happen. It won't be 100% word to word though, but I'll try to at least make it a higher quality than the Elbe one. Hopefully, I won't run into words like "airplane fleshlight" again.

ghasha

Sep 12, 2021
Might make Aponia eng sub over a coffee break, if anybody has Chinese subs it would be appreciated, if not I gotta work with Korean ones and do some magic to make it happen. It won't be 100% word to word though, but I'll try to at least make it a higher quality than the Elbe one. Hopefully, I won't run into words like "airplane fleshlight" again.
i wonder if rinhee intentionally did not release subs to supporters:unsure: either way, thanks for your effort and we await your blessing :LUL:

zzbottom

Aug 2, 2021
you are doing the lord's work. papa bless

puskinaz

May 31, 2021
Good news, no slang like "airplane fleshlight" so the translation went better than expected. So as per my word, I deliver Aponia subs. Feel free to mirror.
SRT file:

Not a master of re-encoding, used Handbrake for it still 4k?:

Last edited: