Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

May 11, 2018
Also, I've decided to add subs to some of the missing ones, particularly Illustrious, Formidable, and Artoria. I'll do them within this week, will only post SRT files though.
Instead of doing the Formidable one, would you do the IWS-2000 instead?

This is the Formidable one with ENG sub, I forgot where I even got it. I checked the main post and it didn't have the ENG sub so I'm surprised I have it.

Edit: I just realized there's no Korean or Chinese sub to work with for the IWS-2000 ENG sub. Sadge

Last edited:

puskinaz

May 31, 2021
Instead of doing the Formidable one, would you do the IWS-2000 instead?

This is the Formidable one with ENG sub, I forgot where I even got it. I checked the main post and it didn't have the ENG sub so I'm surprised I have it.

Edit: I just realized there's no Korean or Chinese sub to work with for the IWS-2000 ENG sub. Sadge
Nice find, I have the IWS2k subs but they are a bit iffy, might release them tomorrow.

mercurows

Jul 11, 2021
Oh, I didn't realize these were done now, well that's what happens to me for slacking off I guess lmao
I already had these subs done a bit ago but held off on releasing them because I was lazy on proofreading.
Regardless, some subs here:

With those p much all of Rinhee's work is ENG subbed now, though I looked everywhere and couldn't find a KR/CN sub base for Kalina, that would be the only one missing I think.

Though these subs are already done, I did some minor corrections (or just decided to transcribe them into .ass because the quality was bad):
(this is the translation from the official ENG video, it was posted on the hub and I transcribed it).

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
Oh, I didn't realize these were done now, well that's what happens to me for slacking off I guess lmao
I already had these subs done a bit ago but held off on releasing them because I was lazy on proofreading.

With those p much all of Rinhee's work is ENG subbed now, though I looked everywhere and couldn't find a KR/CN sub base for Kalina, that would be the only one missing I think.

Though these subs are already done, I did some minor corrections (or just decided to transcribe them into .ass because the quality was bad):
(this is the translation from the official ENG video, it was posted on the hub and I transcribed it).

Can you edit the Architect Subs? Cuz its just full of code on the first half of the video, btw thanks in advance

SirOmega

May 20, 2019

Been looking around the thread for these videos. Unless I'm blind I don't see links to them, just the srt files you have posted here.

yamizx

Nov 2, 2018
Been looking around the thread for these videos. Unless I'm blind I don't see links to them, just the srt files you have posted here.
Everything should be in the original post. You can check his gumroad to see which character featured in which month.

RazorTrikora

Aug 23, 2022
View attachment 1046196
Overview:
Rinhee is a 2D artist that makes short to medium animations and images of popular characters from Azur Lane, Fate Grand Order, Genshin Impact, Overwatch, etc. His characters often have mighty tits, which they use well.​

Updated: 2022-07-17
Artist: Rinhee
Censorship: None
Language: English, Korean
Resolution: Above 1080p
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:

Download:
2018:
2019:
2020:
2021:
2022:
Rinhee's Collab With BachDo Pack: - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1046197 View attachment 1046198 View attachment 1046199 View attachment 1046201
UWAAAAAA aponia!!

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
a question does anyone know if there is a thread of this artist I liked the quality H
There is no thread about that artist in this site but u can see his/her other works on beta.sankaku complex just search navy blue kitchen and u will find it

Reactions: oirjegisfd