Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

ThomasNK

Dec 20, 2018
Since I've not gotten any complaints about the Yoimiya one I made, here's Dehya with both audio tracks and both English and Korean subtitle tracks.

There was a couple of Korean lines accidentally left in the English sub file posted by Rinhee, so I just threw those through DeepL.
Seemed accurate enough from my admittedly limited understanding of Japanese.

OuiOuiPP

May 17, 2018
Racism is rill, unfortunately. And I am always rooting for him to come back for GFL or AK once in a while instead of Genshin or AL
Hmm what a strange coincidence, sounds very similar to how Clownverse made her kit fucking shit, never fixed it, then just threw her into the standard banner :unsure:

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
Since I've not gotten any complaints about the Yoimiya one I made, here's Dehya with both audio tracks and both English and Korean subtitle tracks.

There was a couple of Korean lines accidentally left in the English sub file posted by Rinhee, so I just threw those through DeepL.
Seemed accurate enough from my admittedly limited understanding of Japanese.
I was waiting for the subs for Yoimiya so I'm thankful you made that. It was great as far as I can tell and the Dehya one seems pretty good too so thanks very much!

Reactions: ThomasNK