Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

lightdawn2204

Apr 24, 2019
Since I've not gotten any complaints about the Yoimiya one I made, here's Dehya with both audio tracks and both English and Korean subtitle tracks.

There was a couple of Korean lines accidentally left in the English sub file posted by Rinhee, so I just threw those through DeepL.
Seemed accurate enough from my admittedly limited understanding of Japanese.
thanks king

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
Or maybe the dark skinned girls Rinhee pick within the polls. Just aren't popular or not in the trend.
Hmm i think Ramlethal Valentin quite populer dark skinned girl, but quite unfortunate she is going in the same poll with Aponia at that time so she lose

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Hmm i think Ramlethal Valentin quite populer dark skinned girl, but quite unfortunate she is going in the same poll with Aponia at that time so she lose
Which prove my point they are competing against other popular characters within her polls.

donut745

Sep 14, 2021
does anyone have softsubbed versions of the blue archive threesome anims from october and november? there are hardsubs on r34 but the resolution is lower than the original

ashwizz77

Dec 1, 2021
Could anyone drop sub files for the Dehya animation? Just the subs, I don't want to download the whole video again xD

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
This thread is great. Usually I don't stray from the first page but all the good stuff is actually here. Y'all cool.

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
how to say u sell free Paid stuff to people who can't read English and don't know about f95 without saying u sell free Paid stuff to people who can't read English and don't know about f95
If I wanted to watch a video with local subtitles, I'd just download the subtitled video and retranslate them.
Simple as.

ThomasNK

Dec 20, 2018
does anyone have softsubbed versions of the blue archive threesome anims from october and november? there are hardsubs on r34 but the resolution is lower than the original

(Rinhee didn't provide voiceless audio track for either of these)

Though nobody requested it, I didn't see it in this thread yet, so also:

And just the sub files: