vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Video only, no subs:

Subtitle files only:

Combined video with voice and voiceless audio tracks and both subtitles:
I am SO happy I was wrong lol. Thanks!

Primoarc

May 25, 2021
Sorry bros - I actually lied, but heres a interpolated, upscaled, and hardsubbed version on Mega.

The upload speed of Rule34 is insufferable.

Edit: The subtitles are slightly wonky, as i interpolated it to 120FPS (for you gamerbros) after upscaling the video
I know what i did basically ruins the original intended quality of the video, so sorry.

Settings used: Handbrake 2560x1440, "1920" 4:3 Aspect Ratio, H.265 Nvidia NVENC Encoding, burned in subs from ThomasNK on F95.
Hybrid "Frame Option" on Avisynth, Preset on Faster, Tuning on Animation, NVENC with full audio passthrough, all other settings liked audio on on default.

The subs and voice still sync properly as they should by the way.

Edit 2: Fuck it - here's the normal one.

Last edited:

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Sorry if this is sort of out of the blue, but is there any way to download from anonfiles that's not 100-200 kbs?

Reactions: Sev99
Jan 4, 2018
For the list of download links on the front page, is it possible to list which girl each month is? Cause whilst 2021 and 2022 I can follow his patreon, I have no clue which girls are for the months before that, and I dont wanna download each one single just to find out

Beepbeep321

Jun 5, 2019
For the list of download links on the front page, is it possible to list which girl each month is? Cause whilst 2021 and 2022 I can follow his patreon, I have no clue which girls are for the months before that, and I dont wanna download each one single just to find out
<---- check here