Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
Yeah this Saori award is pretty bad, these angles are not it.
Not gonna lie I should’ve known the reward wasn’t gonna be that good when an uninteresting character like that was chosen…
Well not all people have the same taste can't blame rinhee if u r not like it

BlasterBoi

Nov 11, 2017
does anyone have the Asuna and Kirin videos in english the one's on r34 are in low quality and Anonfiles got shutdown

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
According to his Patreon it's gonna be Raiden Shogun. We getting a second version of her. I do not mind at all

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
I only hope better voice act direction, just like Rio. Sheesh, that Saori is like gorilla. Huge turn off.
Idk man if u hear her voice from the game her voice from rinhee video is almost same(from my hearing) as the og in the game(try comparing it ur self), so u that's mean u maybe didn't even like her voice from the start

Regenerative

Nov 3, 2022
Idk man if u hear her voice from the game her voice from rinhee video is almost same(from my hearing) as the og in the game(try comparing it ur self), so u that's mean u maybe didn't even like her voice from the start
No, i'm talking about the ear rape. Like the way she moan is really overreacting. I fine with her voice. Almost everyone have the same problem with Rinhee voice direction, which the way the character moan is overreacting. Something like this not only in Saori Video, but almost happen in all Rinhee works. Well at least RInhee past work mostly only bad in the climax scene. That's why i always compliment Voice Direction of Rio video, because it is the best one in all Rinhee video from phase 1 to the last, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: VglHB

Bjorgz

Aug 6, 2018
What I didn't like on Saori is the moan how she not synchronize with lips of animation, old rinhee video always synchronize and the moan it's so misplace that huge turn off for me but for voice actress they have good voice but bad direction on this project, but still hope someone can translate this Saori video