Collection GIF Video Rinhee Collection [2024-01-24] [Rinhee]

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
The eng subs contain symbols that in korean code page, which can display as weird character. Probably better to convert them into utf-8.
View attachment 3138807
I was reading through the subs and now I can't unsee the reference to my neck my back.

Anyone have the Hanako reward with subs?
It's in here.

Hello there, for the past few days, I've been searching this entire forum for the purpose of archiving Rinhee's work, including the subtitles. And I have uploaded them to PixelDrain with a "README" text file containing information about the naming format, the status of each month's reward, and the character of each month, that file is also attached to this reply, please read it

Also, almost all of the subtitles are here too, only missing two in 2018. The subtitles are put next to the video files, and in the .MKV files themselves

And I have also compiled all the animations into a complete video, which is over 6 hours and 34 minutes long, and is over 34GB, I, however, had re-encoded to lower the bitrate (to under 10GB), making the compilations available on PixelDrain too, under the name "Rinhee Animation Collection" and "Rinhee Animation Collection No Subtitles". However, I still want to find a way to upload the original compilations online, so if you can, please inform me if you know a way, one that's free and safe (I have considered torrenting, but I think it is a risky option)

There are also high-resolution images and GIFs, voice files (these files are the same as the "Voice" audio in the videos, but higher in quality), .SMI and .ASS and .SRT subtitles files. All the subtitles are named the same as the video they're linked to, so no extra work is needed in order to watch the videos with subtitles, all you need to do is download the videos and subtitles in the same folder, and play using a media player which supports playing subtitles and .MKV video format (such as VLC, MPV,...). And as for why the format .MKV, it's to combine both the "Voice" and "No Voice" audio into one file (two exactly the same videos with only different audios is a waste of space) to preserve audio quality, so if you can't play .MKV videos, that sound like skill issues

Enough talking, here's the link, enjoy: Pixeldrain

That's 124GB of space, holly crap

Please note that I do not at all encourage piracy, I only share these with the hope that those who are not able to afford the subscriptions can have access to this fine content. Please support Rinhee as much as you can if you enjoy their works, and also delay the leaking by a week or so, or at least a day or two
View attachment 2861761

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I was reading through the subs and now I can't unsee the reference to my neck my back.

It's in here.
The problem with that is it's too big and time consuming. I made a torrent a while back with way lower size and hardsubbed, but if he wants unsubbed, the posts are still there

AlvinZero

Mar 2, 2023
rupee is a good choice i'd say but why people had to bot to get all these votes :cry:... i'm sure she could easily get them and without it
I mean Rupee competitor is Saori from BA. And if you see the poll result. She literally lost only by 1 digit. Whoever make that rigged vote. He feel that Saoiri can take his spot. Which proven true because next reward is Saori

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
I mean Rupee competitor is Saori from BA. And if you see the poll result. She literally lost only by 1 digit. Whoever make that rigged vote. He feel that Saoiri can take his spot. Which proven true because next reward is Saori
but there was 200 fake votes/accounts, so that number is inflated. Rupee isn't even all that great, there's better Nikke choices, so I'm glad Saori won

vinbu

Jan 1, 2022
Big favor. I'm trying to sort out my Rinhee folder because names and different versions are all over the place lol. Trying to name all the files but I think I'm only missing these 3. Anyone know who these characters are? I'm assuming both are from Azur Lane but I legit have no idea.

シスターズ.mp4_snapshot_00.04.827.jpg Rinhee 2021-Oct.mp4_snapshot_00.15.458.jpg reward purple.mp4_snapshot_00.00.806.jpg

Reactions: thors1969tho

FlyingTwinkie

Nov 5, 2018
Big favor. I'm trying to sort out my Rinhee folder because names and different versions are all over the place lol. Trying to name all the files but I think I'm only missing these 3. Anyone know who these characters are? I'm assuming both are from Azur Lane but I legit have no idea.

View attachment 3173116 View attachment 3173117 View attachment 3173127
1st is Aponia from Honkai Impact 3rd
2nd are Amagi and Shinano from Azur Lane
3rd is New Jersey from Azur Lane

Reactions: RGZ34 and vinbu

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017